Lt. Commander
# 11
12-10-2010, 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance86
I remember back in March I beamed to my bridge and to my surprise, I found the ESD on my View Screen. So I know its possible for that to happen. I just wonder why it only happened that once.
bridge control is great. Requires probably larger viewscreens though.
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-10-2010, 06:15 PM
What's next?

Holodecks, I'd hope, now that the foundary has arrived.

Cargo Bays, I'd like, for extra storage space on ships.

A Chief Medical Officer, I'd enjoy, in Sickbay to heal my crew.

Ship-wide uniforms, would be nice, so everyone on my ship has my standard uniform of choice.

Just to name a few.
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-10-2010, 06:26 PM
I really can't wait to build my own interior using the foundry tools.

I just hope that they give us multiple interior styles instead of the default blue version.
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-10-2010, 06:30 PM
Extending the sit in chair tech to the lounge.

That is all I want.
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-10-2010, 06:34 PM
The above three are all good posts and great ideas. But Chat, ALL you want is to sit in all chairs in the lounge? That's a great feature, that will no doubt happen around the time poker is added to the lounge, but surely you want more than that with ship interiors?
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-10-2010, 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simeet View Post
The above three are all good posts and great ideas. But Chat, ALL you want is to sit in all chairs in the lounge? That's a great feature, that will no doubt happen around the time poker is added to the lounge, but surely you want more than that with ship interiors?
I like the word realistic.

Let me sit in a chair with one easy step rather than fiddle around leaving skid marks allover place and I'll be happy.

Other than that... Build a shrink ray and use it on the interiors?
Ahem... Working holodeck for replay missions maybe.

Interiors for your class?
Working sickbay for Science officers. Healing injuries.
Working engineering for Engineering officers. To make repairs to ships.
Tactical officers get... Antidepressants? :p
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-10-2010, 06:44 PM
I want to be able to set my uniforms for my crew. I want to pick one uniform for my Engineers, one for my Tac and one for my Science. The way I have my Officers set up, all three wear a different design, but the same (White and Black) colors. Would really suck if I could not specifically design one for each class.
Lt. Commander
# 18
12-10-2010, 07:40 PM
Don't know if this has been suggested
but I agree with the beaming off the interiors to go back to ship view mode comment

how about have it that you have to sit in your captains chair to return to ship view?

they could give you the option of going to ship view or staying on your bridge

I wanna play space invaders on my bridge view screen, lol, j/k
Lt. Commander
# 19
12-11-2010, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeshi_Kechi View Post
Don't know if this has been suggested
but I agree with the beaming off the interiors to go back to ship view mode comment

how about have it that you have to sit in your captains chair to return to ship view?

they could give you the option of going to ship view or staying on your bridge

I wanna play space invaders on my bridge view screen, lol, j/k
beaming off the bridge needs to be fixed. Pretty stupid mistake. Probably an engine mistake.
Lt. Commander
# 20
12-11-2010, 01:10 PM
The beaming makes sense for visiting captains, and they probably haven't figured out how to make it different for the player that owns the ship.

The BIGGEST thing that needs to be done is the uniforms. I agree that a seperate uniform for each crew type (eng, tac, sci) should be available. There also needs to be male/female specific uniforms for each type, so I can put the girls in skirts and the guys in pants. It doesn't feel like MY ship with a bunch of randomly uniformed NPCs walking around.

I would like to see functionality added to the ship interior before they work on any major customization features.

I like the ideas of the minigames like poker and 3d chess. That would be awesome. The holodeck is another great idea, there is so much that could be done with one on your ship. The fleet and personal banks should really be added to the cargo bays, and you should be able to check your mail and the exchange from your desk in the ready room.

As far as customizing the interior, the priority should be to change the ship schematics on your LCARS to your ACTUAL ship, not just a random canon class ship on your bridge. I would also like to see a ship's plaque on the wall with the stardate of luanch, ect. of the specific ship, with an option to add a ship moto.

Layout according to size is fine with me the way it is broken up into large/medium/small sizes, but the interior should really change colors with your bridge. That would go a long way to full immersion.

Once the above is taken care of, it'd be nice to see the custom layout stuff being looked at. But if everything else gets done except this I wouldn't be too upset.