Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
So this hasn't been answered by any Dev so far. What I'm wondering is when will the new gorn improvements come to tribble and when is the AGT uniforms either going on the calender, or coming to game?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
12-12-2010, 10:45 AM
Bump because this is important.

I just want a dev to answer, these are both popular things. Maybe just a rough estimate of when they will come out?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
12-12-2010, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by forresto View Post
Bump because this is important.

I just want a dev to answer, these are both popular things. Maybe just a rough estimate of when they will come out?
FYI, the Devs arent at work today :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
12-12-2010, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by forresto View Post
So this hasn't been answered by any Dev so far. What I'm wondering is when will the new gorn improvements come to tribble and when is the AGT uniforms either going on the calender, or coming to game?
Soon.

On a related note: There is a search on this forum. Please use it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
12-12-2010, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikx View Post
Soon.

On a related note: There is a search on this forum. Please use it.
Ues it to search for what I can't search for what I don't know to search for.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:15 PM.