Lt. Commander
# 1 WOW Massive patch...
12-10-2010, 05:29 PM
Understandable....and far be it from me to disuade the devs from crankin out as much as they are possibly able.....somethin a bit less than 2767 Megs would be helpfull though. Say maybe half that in 2 seperate updates. I know we are far from a majority and a lack of priority is understandable. However, Sattelite internet users are limited in the amount the can download daily. If it's possible, breaking up into 600 MB Dl would fit into hughesnet daily dl allowance. It is understandable if you can't....just think about it briefly is all I ask...

Krog

ps. this game works pretty darn good with sattelite internet.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-13-2010, 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-rog View Post
Understandable....and far be it from me to disuade the devs from crankin out as much as they are possibly able.....somethin a bit less than 2767 Megs would be helpfull though. Say maybe half that in 2 seperate updates. I know we are far from a majority and a lack of priority is understandable. However, Sattelite internet users are limited in the amount the can download daily. If it's possible, breaking up into 600 MB Dl would fit into hughesnet daily dl allowance. It is understandable if you can't....just think about it briefly is all I ask...

Krog

ps. this game works pretty darn good with sattelite internet.
The trouble is it's an update for new stuff and not just a bug patch. You can not have half of the patch to play and since a last minute change can pop up anytime it's hard to just put part of the update on the server...

btw : it should only happen once every few month a patch that size unless you play on tribble also...