Lt. Commander
One of my Missions 'Crouching Ty'Gokor Hidden Demon' has been played twice but on the main page of the foundry it says 5 reviews.

This may also be tied to the fact the rating system seems to be dividing some scores by 5 and not the number of people who have played it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-14-2010, 01:41 AM
Yup, I have something similar for my mission "Scavenger Patrol".
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-14-2010, 06:24 AM
Same here, had one review, it said five, got two and then three reviews, still says five. And the average score is still borked (I have a 5, a 4, and a 1 from a troll, but my average is somehow a 2, which would be 5+4+1/5).
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-14-2010, 09:05 AM
Could it be that "times played" is only counted once the mission has passed reviewing stage? When a mission is first published, it is not available to the general public. Only Reviewers can see it.

Maybe the "times played" is not counted from Reviewers, but their individual reviews are still there.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-14-2010, 01:25 PM
No, it is just using 5 instead of the number of actual reviews.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-14-2010, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
One of my Missions 'Crouching Ty'Gokor Hidden Demon' has been played twice but on the main page of the foundry it says 5 reviews.

This may also be tied to the fact the rating system seems to be dividing some scores by 5 and not the number of people who have played it.
I think they are just artificially bumping every mission that has at least been reviewed once and has less than 5 reviews up to 5 so that it shows up in the public search for people to test.

When it goes live to holodeck, I heard that the mission will need a minimum of 5 review/plays before it even gets visible to the public.

I guess on Tribble they just want everyone to be able to see them and get tested.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-14-2010, 05:11 PM
That could be it, though it does hose the average star rating.

You'd figure they'd put in a thing so that it works properly if it has more than 5 reviews.