Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
12-14-2010, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
whats wrong with a man addmiting he shaves his own?
Oh No no no. Not mine. Just random acts of barbery on unsuspecting vict.. strangers.
Though I still enjoy a good smooth shaved one, I haven't done it in quite sometime. Lawsuits, rehab and all that. Not mention the mental scars I now carry:p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
12-14-2010, 04:05 PM
FYI we are playing SCI SPAM online.

Who can spam the most SNB's , sensor scans , shockwaves, CPB's , gravity wells , scramble sensors , sci teams, photonic fleets, damping fields, hazard emitters wins.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
12-14-2010, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipermist
FYI we are playing SCI SPAM online.

Who can spam the most SNB's , sensor scans , shockwaves, CPB's , gravity wells , scramble sensors , sci teams, photonic fleets, damping fields, hazard emitters wins.
We had more then you!, was a nice game tho
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
12-14-2010, 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipermist
FYI we are playing SCI SPAM online.

Who can spam the most SNB's , sensor scans , shockwaves, CPB's , gravity wells , scramble sensors , sci teams, photonic fleets, damping fields, hazard emitters wins.
dont forget the cruiser spam too, all those heals... and the uhhh wait does this game still have escorts? -waves a $50 around- i could use a good escort.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
12-14-2010, 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
dont forget the cruiser spam too, all those heals... and the uhhh wait does this game still have escorts? -waves a $50 around- i could use a good escort.
cruisers? we don't need no stinkin cruisers
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
12-14-2010, 11:42 PM
Bah... You keep you cruisers and carriers... Scieceships and BOPs...

LF Will continue to fly the most challenging ships in PvP, the escorts... We are more men than men, and more Klingon than Klingons.

Qa'pla
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
12-14-2010, 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelineAaele View Post
Bah... You keep you cruisers and carriers... Scieceships and BOPs...

LF Will continue to fly the most challenging ships in PvP, the escorts... We are more men than men, and more Klingon than Klingons.

Qa'pla
The worst fleet in STO thread is thataway!





v

Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
12-15-2010, 02:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekkameron View Post
The worst fleet in STO thread is thataway!





v

Then it would be appropiate if you *only* posted in said thread.. :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
12-15-2010, 03:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelineAaele View Post
Bah... You keep you cruisers and carriers... Scieceships and BOPs...

LF Will continue to fly the most challenging ships in PvP, the escorts... We are more men than men, and more Klingon than Klingons.

Qa'pla
ah so how much for your escort service
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
12-15-2010, 03:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
ah so how much for your escort service
*idea*

Mmm... I could work for 2 (two) hours for say... 60 purple craftingbits, plus 4 rare
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:09 PM.