Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
12-12-2010, 01:13 AM
Wait I get you. They have to be able to be sold/traded/mailed because of crafting specialization should block most toons from making all of the pieces in the set. If that is the case thank you MustrumRidcully for the heads up.
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-12-2010, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by piwright42 View Post
Wait I get you. They have to be able to be sold/traded/mailed because of crafting specialization should block most toons from making all of the pieces in the set. If that is the case thank you MustrumRidcully for the heads up.
I'm hoping a single toon can make all parts to a set over a period of time without having to rely on purchasing any one pieve to complete, though I can see where selling them could be tempting.
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-12-2010, 09:19 PM
Hmmm... Well, the most important question is: Do we serve Gagh & Cheese with the Bloodwine in our Krafting Shops?!

Kraft does make the best Gagh & Cheese... <nom, nom, nom>

<passes around Klingon-sized bowl of Kraft Gagh & Cheese>
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-12-2010, 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedJedi
Hmmm... Well, the most important question is: Do we serve Mac & Cheese with the Bloodwine in our Krafting Shops?!

Kraft does make the best Mac & Cheese... <nom, nom, nom>

<passes around Klingon-sized bowl of Kraft Mac & Cheese>
I prefer Gagh and Cheese, the Mac doesn't wiggle on the way down...
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-13-2010, 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrangian View Post
I prefer Gagh and Cheese, the Mac doesn't wiggle on the way down...
Ah-HAH! Very good point! Edited for you!

-Big Red
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-13-2010, 04:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
by Kahless's left one
LMAO!!!

I think you invented a new catch phrase for the KDF
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-13-2010, 05:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Child
LMAO!!!

I think you invented a new catch phrase for the KDF
LOL- well I was passionate in what I said but the thought was not my own and was put forth by a fleetmate. Nu-NRG is the author of Krafting.
Lt. Commander
# 18
12-14-2010, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKatrina View Post
Actually I think Krafting will be most beneficial to new KDF. I was all psyched with my Lt.Gen to get raiding, looting, pillaging, and craft....sorry, KRAFTING. The first three were and are a BLAST. (Having to coordinate 4 ships to be able to beat Eriksson and get the bonus, and having it work like a charm on the first try, worth every minute)

However after pillaging Fed alts for -their- crafting materials because I didn't want to crawl around the T'Ong Nebula for two weeks straight to get enough red mats to level up crafting... =/ And then finding out that...well....I couldn't craft anything better then what I had....Ah well....

But despite that downer, I do love these additions on the whole!
Yes, I was a bit bummed that crafting at LTG has no benefit but I do like the new missions. Now if we could only open challenge any Fed in that sector...
Lt. Commander
# 19
12-14-2010, 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoav160 View Post
Now if we could only open challenge any Fed in that sector...
...then anything under Admiral would avoid Eta Eridani and Pi Canis like the plague with all the bored Lt.Gen's flying around.
Lt. Commander
# 20
12-15-2010, 06:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKatrina View Post
...then anything under Admiral would avoid Eta Eridani and Pi Canis like the plague with all the bored Lt.Gen's flying around.
A Klingon can hop into the DSE's in Pi Canis though. You can't shoot anything, but you can provide healing to your NPC brothers engaged in glorious combat.