Lt. Commander
# 11
12-12-2010, 09:03 PM
Weird, still not working for me. Everyone's still just standing around.
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-13-2010, 05:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allerka View Post
Weird, still not working for me. Everyone's still just standing around.
Are you just viewing the preview? Or are you talking about a published mission? Because according to the thing in one of the threads I read from dstahl, the wander won't work in preview mode, only in a published mission because the AI only works out paths info during the publishing process.
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-13-2010, 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactrix View Post
Are you just viewing the preview? Or are you talking about a published mission? Because according to the thing in one of the threads I read from dstahl, the wander won't work in preview mode, only in a published mission because the AI only works out paths info during the publishing process.
No, it's in published missions too. Folks just stand around staring at walls, no matter how high I crank the settings or how long I wait.
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-13-2010, 05:42 PM
Quote:
No, it's in published missions too. Folks just stand around staring at walls, no matter how high I crank the settings or how long I wait.
Then it might be the npc group that you're using. They don't all work, it seems.
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-14-2010, 06:25 AM
Feds and Borg, mostly. Guess I can test it with other types.
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-14-2010, 06:32 AM
Quote:
Feds and Borg, mostly. Guess I can test it with other types.
I tested wander with a Klingon group and it worked. Maybe the Borg are not working properly.
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-14-2010, 07:59 PM
Well, I created a new mission with a wide open map, placed a group from every race in it, published, hopped in, everyone was wandering around, including the Fed and Borg NPCs. Guess it's my map carrying over the bug from before the update they made while it was down. Maybe if I withdraw and republish the map...

Obviously re-doing it from scratch would probably fix it as well, but I'd like to avoid that for now if possible.
Lt. Commander
# 18
12-14-2010, 11:12 PM
Behavior in preview and published is definitely different. My Borg dance in preview (as they should), but not in the published mission...most of the groups wander with default settings, but the last group just stands there.