Lt. Commander
# 1 Klingon Ship link
12-14-2010, 07:29 PM
http://www.startrekonline.com/ships-index

The game ship index only displays the Federation ships will it ever show the Klingon ships?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-14-2010, 07:45 PM
I'm sure it will eventually. My site has info on the Klingon ships if you are interested.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-14-2010, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attilio View Post
I'm sure it will eventually. My site has info on the Klingon ships if you are interested.
Thants a nice link thanks! But no I would really like the STO site to show information on all levels about the game so that if I was a new potential player I could view the site and get some ideas as what I would like to do to be part of the STO universe!

Give me solid information as to the war the is going on between the Federation and the Klingons and how other major factions view the conflict and thier potential part in it. Tell me about the threats to the quadrants and what part they play in STO. Give me an Idea as to what each class is and the differences between class and shiop class for playstyle!

The game is improving but I think the main page and site links need to improve too and the ships was a very noticeable part of that page!
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-14-2010, 08:20 PM
I would love for these to be added me like pictures lol
& I'm sure they will be added one day but I'm sure the DEV's have more important issues to deal whit.:p
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-15-2010, 04:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiobe View Post
I would love for these to be added me like pictures lol
& I'm sure they will be added one day but I'm sure the DEV's have more important issues to deal whit.:p
Agreed that the Devs have more important issues but honestly I would think that they have a person for the homepage and links. It doesn't seem to be the case since the calandar can't get changed on the home page nor can the Klingon ships get added to the links.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-15-2010, 04:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tragamite View Post
Agreed that the Devs have more important issues but honestly I would think that they have a person for the homepage and links. It doesn't seem to be the case since the calandar can't get changed on the home page nor can the Klingon ships get added to the links.
Obviously, the impression that potential customers get when they visit the site is a pretty low priority for the Pakleds in marketing.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-15-2010, 05:42 AM
The link to the Klingon ships is cloaked.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-15-2010, 06:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valias
The link to the Klingon ships is cloaked.
.......DOH!!!!