Lt. Commander
# 81
12-14-2010, 05:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberkopia View Post
I still want swimwear...

I mean you don't go to the beach in a full suit...
Yeah, I still want swimswar too
Lt. Commander
# 82
12-14-2010, 07:29 AM
With Season 3 out (which is supposed to fix many bugs). I am hoping the dev team will now focus more on expanding the universe and develop more of the SOL system, Vulcan, Andoria, and Risa. I would like to be able to visit areas seen in the shows and movies. Things to include on Risa should be (pasted from Memory Alpha Wiki):

Suraya Bay, where the Lohlunat, the Festival of the Moon, was held. (However, devs need to put in the two moons)
Galartha, a cliff face that changes pitch while you climb it.
One recommended restaurant was a little boat that sails into the bay every evening just after sunset. Patrons waded out to it, and they served seafood right off the deck. (Devs need the two suns for sunset).
Subterranean Gardens with luminescent plants. (we see a little of this now, but add more of it)
Steam-pool said to be very relaxing. (ENT: "Two Days and Two Nights")

There are many nightclubs, but the Vulcan database advises visitors be wary of the occasional crime. (Maybe a scenario or mission could happen here, otherwise it could be a place for people to have fun with their dancing emotes)

Horga'hns could be a trophy you receive for completing a mission on Risa.

I would sure like to see more done with Risa and hope the Devs are working on this.
Lt. Commander
# 83
12-14-2010, 07:35 AM
I don't know if it has changed since launch (I hardly go to Risa though I fully support this thread), but from what I remember, the little forehead emblem for Risians was wrong! They were actually using the Romulan tattoo from the latest movie.

They should look like so: http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/File:RisanMale2151.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 84
12-14-2010, 08:14 AM
It would be awesome if some fun was put into Risa by season 4. Its 4-5 months away, so its possible it could happen. Everybody on this thread has great ideas, including mini games, quest givers, activities and locations. i like it all. But considering Risa, the adult playground, is a place for singles to mingle, wouldn't it be kind of cool if you could engage in dialog option convos with male and female npcs, and maybe pick up a companion for the day. (being pg-13 of course, they would probably just follow you around as you did stuff). These things take time, but i am patient. Some day there will be plenty of visitable planets with plenty of stuff to do.
Lt. Commander
# 85
12-14-2010, 12:54 PM
lool i can hear the dev saying these people are so demanding

but I really think this post should be a made into Dev Post
Lt. Commander
# 86
12-14-2010, 03:49 PM
I want some Man Tongs
Lt. Commander
# 87
12-15-2010, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberkopia View Post
I want some Man Tongs

I... think board shorts would be better... :p
Lt. Commander
# 88
12-15-2010, 10:15 AM
With The Foundry, I am tempted to create tasteful yet adult Episodes set on Risa. But I wonder what boundaries I will need to follow to not get my Episodes automatically deleted by the Devs?
Lt. Commander
# 89
12-15-2010, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkOrion69 View Post
With The Foundry, I am tempted to create tasteful yet adult Episodes set on Risa. But I wonder what boundaries I will need to follow to not get my Episodes automatically deleted by the Devs?
Common sense is your best weapon.

If it seems like it shouldn't be in a T-rated game, don't do it.