Lt. Commander
As the title says. I haven't figured out how you can make it possible to disable only a ship in a mission? Make it not attackable after it drops below a certain amount of health?

Same questions goes also for NPCs. Can I here rather stun than disintegrate one?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-13-2010, 02:56 PM
Something I want to use in my missions as well.

But not something we can do yet.
Lt. Commander
# 3 Same
12-13-2010, 09:01 PM
Want to use it some kind of boarding event in a story. Such as stealing clacking device.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-14-2010, 11:09 AM
Thanks for the responses. I think it's imperative to implement this feature as soon as possible to make missions that don't require all the time "blast the aliens of the week out of space" attitude.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-15-2010, 06:40 PM
I had the same problem. So I placed an NPC contact on a map, I got to speak to the bad guy and the ship looked disabled in the end. What I did was created a big fight right over and around the ship so in the end my BO came on screen and said the Klingon ship is now disabled. It was'nt perfect but it has the right affect. Another trick ... I wanted to beam a hostage off that same ship in the end. You can't interact with the contact like so i placed an anomoly right in the middle of the big fight. My ship actually interacted with the anomoly but in effect, i beamed the hostage off the Klingon ship.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-15-2010, 08:37 PM
theres alot of work arounds using 'roleplay' in the dialogues too!