Lt. Commander
# 11
12-15-2010, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain_quack
let me get this straight you doing maintance but not fixing any of the existing bugs. your not even fixing the server timeouts. on the halo deck. i see some fixes and stuff going on in tribble but nothing to do with the halo deck. i see less and less devs talking to the people other then on tribble. this is not a good sign. this maintance needs a patch. i know it dont have one but it needs one. a major one.
First off this has been the smoothest Season launch yet(virtually bug free), and secondly it is the holidays so fewer Devs will be working, so relax it is not the end of the world yet.
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-15-2010, 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presbytier View Post
First off this has been the smoothest Season launch yet(virtually bug free), and secondly it is the holidays so fewer Devs will be working, so relax it is not the end of the world yet.
This was not the smoothest launch at all. If you want to say it was one of the best as in on time then yes. But all the instability and there are many bugs in this season as well as the delayed map changing and the server disconnect and server not responding. There are many Dev posts that also echo what i'm saying. So NO! this is not the smoothest launch. Not by a long shot.
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-16-2010, 12:22 AM
Compared to Launch, Season 1 and 2 yes it is. Every launch so far has had its bugs, but every time it gets a little better.
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS_Enterprise_J
This was not the smoothest launch at all. If you want to say it was one of the best as in on time then yes. But all the instability and there are many bugs in this season as well as the delayed map changing and the server disconnect and server not responding. There are many Dev posts that also echo what i'm saying. So NO! this is not the smoothest launch. Not by a long shot.
The Season 3 update is the best patch yet as far as bugs are concerned. The game has never been this smooth. I would assume after the next patch the few glitches that exist will be pretty much fixed. This game is worth logging in again.
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-16-2010, 02:47 AM
Instead of moaning or complaining I intend to use this down time to plan the downfall of the Federation...

Still not sure what to do with the other 1 hour 55 mins though
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-16-2010, 04:21 AM
When is the servers going back up???

If I did my time zone conversions right, it should be from 10 GMT to 12 GMT, and since I'm in GMT+1 that would be 11GMT LOC to 13GMT LOC. Or am I totally wrong??
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-16-2010, 04:21 AM
found some delays I guess, just hope they are needed to fix stuff
Lt. Commander
# 18
12-16-2010, 04:26 AM
Gah! Didn't think of delays

/e facepalm
Lt. Commander
# 19
12-16-2010, 04:28 AM
I swear all of these responses feel oh so familiar.....almost like we have been through this song and dance before........in multiple threads, over multiple months, over multiple scheduled maint posts.....

Deja Vu
Lt. Commander
# 20
12-16-2010, 04:37 AM
Heh!.. I know what you're saying Deja Vu indeed...