Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 41
12-09-2010, 07:47 AM
I think adding another daily for emblems that is only KVF is a good idea. It would insprire Feds into battle. I also think that turning off FVF and KVK is a good idea for a while. You people are filled with good ideas. As far as the Emblems for winning thing, something needs to be done but I dont know what it is.
Lt. Commander
# 42
12-09-2010, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelineAaele View Post
If you dont play FvF, how would you know if Im good or not - It *is* the matches Im in most of the time

/confuzzled
Well, I heared about you and I read your posts. You know a lot and if you can even just half heartedly use your knowledge to your advantage you are good, since you know a lot
Also Bob said you're good and Bob knows, you see? You should never doubt Bob's words - ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Hearsay. I heard you destroyed a Klingon Neg'Var hurling rocks through the broken bridge dome, hitting the Klingon Captain behind a 3m duranium-neutronium alloy once, while singing a Klingon opera as insult (in vacuum, of course -> broken bridge dome).

I must admit, the story seems implausible and exaggerated, it seems unlikely you know a full Klingon opera.
Yeah that does indeed sound implausible.

Lmao, I like ya
Lt. Commander
# 43 Rant 2.0
12-11-2010, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Well, I guess to each his own. However feddies have been hiding in FvF looooong before carrier pet targetting became an issue. So how DO we lure feddies into the big leagues then.....?

And pls for the luv a pete let's not turn this into another Klinks 'r OP thread O.o
Thank you I enjoy my special olympics, and let the real sport be fought by real players. If that involves Klings, great, but what those real players need FvK for I don't get. Is it so hard for real players to enjoy KvK, that we need to force Feds to join???

Nobody said anything about Klinks being OP. Quite frankly I used to FvK exclusively, but over the last few month I lost interest. Maybe its an attitude problem, why some Feds prefer FvF
Lt. Commander
# 44
12-16-2010, 04:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by havam
Thank you I enjoy my special olympics, and let the real sport be fought by real players. If that involves Klings, great, but what those real players need FvK for I don't get. Is it so hard for real players to enjoy KvK, that we need to force Feds to join???

Nobody said anything about Klinks being OP. Quite frankly I used to FvK exclusively, but over the last few month I lost interest. Maybe its an attitude problem, why some Feds prefer FvF
Cool. Just wanted to respond as to why we need to get feddies into KvF -

Variety is, you know, the spice of life. KvK is not KvF is not FvF. I dun wanna kill the same 5 klinks all evening, thanks.

Also

For myself, and as previously mentioned, I feel a little dirty killing Klinks in KvK. It's.... unsatisfying somehow. I used to type GG after any and all matches with feds and klinks. Now after months of watching the same ridiculous feddie whines and reading the feddie calls of Klinks are OP - NERF Klinks!, I am sick of seeing a certain type of feddie in PvP. I have zero sympathy left for feddies that whine. Which, unfortunately, is a lot of feddies. Not to say that some klinks wont cry from time to time, but if you PvP at all you know I ain't lyin'.

More often than not the same feddie crying in zone about game imbalance will, if pm'ing, eventually and almost inevitably ask " So how DO I PvP... exactly?" Many have no frikkin' idea, and yet do not hesiitate to spew their "OP Klinks / Nerf everything that ain't me" drivel.

So for me, it's now just MOAR FUN to Kill Feddie!!

Didn't start out feeling this way, but have since learned that feddie tears are by FAR the sweetest,,

Cheers,

Waff
Lt. Commander
# 45 sometimes i try
12-16-2010, 12:10 PM
The reason I don't queue much for FvK is because I do not like not providing a good fight. And since most times it's pugging and pugs don't listen well (even when calling targets, how hard is it to see Please Target So-and-So over and over?) it doesn't happen. So GG it is not, not for me, and I'd like to think not for the Klingons. Sometimes that's okay, but with the circumstances most fed pugs create, I'm not happy and it's not fun.