Lt. Commander
# 101
12-17-2010, 02:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom
The borg parts make it possible to permanently tank 30 federation frigates.
See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s104YM3F1G0 for a video and my post regarding this in the tribble forums.
Interesting video, thanks for sharing. Surprised no one else seems to have commented on it.
Lt. Commander
# 102
12-17-2010, 06:57 AM
30 pve frigates at who knows what difficulty? You don't need the Borg set to achieve this level of PvE tanking and I haven't seen any evidence that the sets enhance one's PvP play to handle 30 PvE frigates.
Seems that this would be a welcome addition to the upset fed PvP player! Now you too can tank all that carrier spam since they are basically PvE npc's. Happy days I would think.
Since this is a PvE situation why would this be a bad thing? Its not like the NPC's will complain about your Player toons semingly OP nature.
Lt. Commander
# 103
12-17-2010, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
30 pve frigates at who knows what difficulty? You don't need the Borg set to achieve this level of PvE tanking and I haven't seen any evidence that the sets enhance one's PvP play to handle 30 PvE frigates.
Seems that this would be a welcome addition to the upset fed PvP player! Now you too can tank all that carrier spam since they are basically PvE npc's. Happy days I would think.
Since this is a PvE situation why would this be a bad thing? Its not like the NPC's will complain about your Player toons semingly OP nature.
QFT

Nachos?

<passes plate>