Lt. Commander
# 121
12-15-2010, 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevenstarr
FYI you are not on ignore nor were you ever. However I am logged in anonymous and my privacy settings only allow friends or fleet to send me tells.

If you were on ignore I would not be able to read your posts, which I so enjoy reading.

If you are so sure it won't get changed then there is nothing for you to fear or post about.
Then you effectively have everyone who isn't friended or fleeted on ignore.

I have no idea if it'll get changed or not. You see, I'm not a developer (unlike you). I don't hang out with dstahl (unlike you). I don't care (unlike you). And I find the entire concept hilariously funny (unlike you).
Lt. Commander
# 122
12-15-2010, 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heskolt
Then you effectively have everyone who isn't friended or fleeted on ignore.

I have no idea if it'll get changed or not. You see, I'm not a developer (unlike you). I don't hang out with dstahl (unlike you). I don't care (unlike you). And I find the entire concept hilariously funny (unlike you).
Then you really have no reason to be posting. Except to troll.
Lt. Commander
# 123
12-15-2010, 11:24 PM
I had that happen to me today. Surprisingly the klingon's hull was weak as he was lagging me up so a nice Torpedo Spread 2 fixed it up =]
Lt. Commander
# 124
12-15-2010, 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
fireworks are also cannon.
Are you sure? I don't think they deal any damage?
Lt. Commander
# 125
12-16-2010, 08:37 AM
Hmmm. I started and have only been playing a new KDF toon and unfortunetly, at least when I'm on, the pvp ques have been pretty empty so I haven't used fireworks in pvp. However, when I do use them I thought of it as chaff. Not sure why such a small thing is such a big deal. As with anything, some people just overdo it. And that applies to this situation in more ways than one.
Lt. Commander
# 126
12-18-2010, 07:22 AM
Possible combat uses of fireworks: Use like flares for distraction as bait to draw out cloaked enemy or as target illuminator/designator as in "hey team, they're over here.

The fireworks effect should be INCREASED to act like an electronic counter-measure chaff dispenser and cause some enemy weapons to lose target lock for a moment. Make it a space equivalent of a smoke grenade.