Lt. Commander
# 11
12-18-2010, 12:06 PM
i have never quiet understood ....why do people write sentances where ever word begins with a capital letter?

i just dont get it, surely it takes longer to type and serves no logical purpose at all...
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-18-2010, 12:08 PM
Why don't you calm down and have a nice cup of tea? I personally enjoy cherry or orange tea when i try to relax. I would recommend Earl Grey but you seem to be a little too worked up there buddy. That's bad for your heart and as an internet doctor, I'm worried.
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-18-2010, 12:09 PM
Is there beer this time? Last rant got closed, locked and deleted before I could get any
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-18-2010, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xceptionzero View Post
i have never quiet understood ....why do people write sentances where ever word begins with a capital letter?

i just dont get it, surely it takes longer to type and serves no logical purpose at all...
It's to make them sound more like Kirk.....

Captains....Log....Right Now...An....Alien Woman.....Is....Making Me...Very......Happy.
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-18-2010, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexsam View Post
lol. This post is full of win
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-18-2010, 12:12 PM
if you feel someone is trolling then report them and leave it at that. the mods will decide what is acceptable and what it not. some people are insulted by other peoples sense of humour when no insults are intended, thats why the devs handle it and make the call. people that deserve to be banned will be.

creating a thread about it is not a good idea. at least the OP has edited his initial post to something more reasonable.

people should be nicer to each other but this still needs to be closed down as not much good will come of this one.
Lt. Commander
# 18
12-18-2010, 12:15 PM
Actually.....the original post is the first one I've seen that comes close to what I would call harassment.

I've read a lot of threads, but admittedly, not all.

Maybe something's gotten removed....

If someone is giving you a hard time, the best idea is probably to just ignore that person. People don't like talking when no one's paying attention.
Lt. Commander
# 19
12-18-2010, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
creating a thread about it is not a good idea. at least the OP has edited his initial post to something more reasonable.
Then it's a good thing I quoted him before the edit.
Closed Thread