Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 More Mirrior Universe
12-17-2010, 09:05 AM
LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE!!!!

Must have more!!!!!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
12-17-2010, 09:15 AM
Please no; the story is convoluted enough with out the edition of more whacked out and silly Mirror Universe stuff.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
12-17-2010, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presbytier View Post
Please no; the story is convoluted enough with out the edition of more whacked out and silly Mirror Universe stuff.
STO's 'story' is already about as coherent, sensical, and well-planned as the Temporal Cold War. Could more mirror play really make it worse?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
12-18-2010, 12:33 AM
You already have the uniforms , what else do you want.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
12-18-2010, 01:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtorma View Post
You already have the uniforms , what else do you want.
Taking the fight to the Terran Empire in earnest, having Klingon missions dealing with the Alliance...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
12-18-2010, 07:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidheadjax View Post
STO's 'story' is already about as coherent, sensical, and well-planned as the Temporal Cold War. Could more mirror play really make it worse?
Good point. Bring out the Romulan Ale, because this is going to be a long day.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
12-18-2010, 09:55 AM
MOAR!!!!! MOAR!!!!!! MOAR!!!!

The MU aspect of STO is cool. I so hope for a big huge story line to be developed around it in the future.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
12-18-2010, 10:10 AM
Just make it a playable faction so you can kill all and take all no questions asked lol
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
12-18-2010, 01:24 PM
i smell a role reversal, the feds are the badguys and the klingons are the good guys
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:50 PM.