Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 51
12-18-2010, 06:34 PM
Oh we found the nodes and if you mean impossibly placed so that you have to take on the full running mob to reach by "around the corner" I agree.

I realize you are having fun abusing me, but now you have expanded that abuse to include 4 other people who you assume must be just like me to play. I PUGd this STF. These were normal people who happened to be around and wanted to give it a go.

Why oh why must we measure up to everyone's standards? Isn't this game supposed to be fun? Or is the fun being able to abuse others because you are "better" at STFs?

Most people who abuse me on this forum find that I am a nice guy in game.
Lt. Commander
# 52
12-18-2010, 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thlaylie View Post
I realize you are having fun abusing me, but now you have expanded that abuse to include 4 other people who you assume must be just like me to play. I PUGd this STF. These were normal people who happened to be around and wanted to give it a go.

Why oh why must we measure up to everyone's standards? Isn't this game supposed to be fun? Or is the fun being able to abuse others because you are "better" at STFs?

Most people who abuse me on this forum find that I am a nice guy in game.
Dude, if there's any way you can construe what I said as "abusive", there's that little icon to the left. I suggest you use it.
Lt. Commander
# 53
12-18-2010, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithaqua
Well, you certainly don't know me if you categorize me as an "experienced" MMO player. Much like you probably didn't know about that one little interlink node around the corner...

"Casual" doesn't have to mean "dumb" and "educated" doesn't mean "elitist".
AMEN!

Also

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigduckie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_s0SkARQUY
Hitchhiker's Guide To Star Trek Online: "The Infected"
Props to SancTuarY of Wanderhome
http://www.sanct-guild.com

i forget what i read.
Lt. Commander
# 54
12-18-2010, 06:50 PM
I don't do that unless someone really tries hard, but review your post, didn't that sound a bit, i don't know , Elitist to imply that i must suck if i can't do what you can? And you pulled in 4 other people that are (maybe) not posting here.

I think we need to do something to make it better and the difficulty slider might be just the ticket.

If i can do it on easy, then I can move up to Advanced, Then Elite.
Lt. Commander
# 55
12-18-2010, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigduckie
AMEN!

Also
"Scanning" vid.

Space was no problem.

Mission was no problem.

Problem was 3 people trying to take out elite mobs of Borg after 2 others ditched.

Also that Borg transport thing is lame.

If the Borg can continually teleport in Protodrones (no such canon) then I should be able to beam my entire crew down a few at a time to counter them.
Lt. Commander
# 56
12-18-2010, 06:57 PM
Quote:
"Scanning" vid. Dont scan watch! absorb info share with others

Space was no problem.

Mission was no problem.

Problem was 3 people trying to take out elite mobs of Borg after 2 others ditched.

Also that Borg transport thing is lame.

If the Borg can continually teleport in Protodrones (no such canon) then I should be able to beam my entire crew down a few at a time to counter them.

ok first of all 3 people thats when one person is supposed to beam out and look for replacements. i bet those 3 people werent sci's with bat 'leths

also if the mission was no problem why are you complaining?
Lt. Commander
# 57
12-18-2010, 07:00 PM
Because it's TOO HARD!!!

The mechanics are fine although I'm disappointed they added the plasma at the door since I last completed it.

Why are the Borg running in this mission?

We tried the beam out and request thing, there were no other people on in the area that wanted to play.

Maybe with these sets there will be more PUGs

Thank You for the vid.
Lt. Commander
# 58
12-18-2010, 07:04 PM
well no shat 3 people in a 5 person mission is going to be harder

anyways i feel as if you are trolling so i will pass the torch off to someone else
Lt. Commander
# 59
12-18-2010, 07:05 PM
Quote:
I don't do that unless someone really tries hard, but review your post, didn't that sound a bit, i don't know , Elitist to imply that i must suck if i can't do what you can? And you pulled in 4 other people that are (maybe) not posting here.
Might I suggest the aphorism "one cannot be hurt without their permission".

More crudely - you're sticking out your neck a little far there, dude. Don't try so hard to get it chopped off.
Lt. Commander
# 60
12-18-2010, 07:07 PM
I guess i just have trouble relating to people and communicating with them.

Not trolling, just don't know what to say.

Might be better if I just don't post here and let others express my points.

I never have trouble in RL?

It's also why I would like more Solo content.
Closed Thread