Lt. Commander
# 1 Trophies not available??
12-19-2010, 11:12 PM
Me with another question.

I was recently exploring my ship interior for the first time and noticed in my Mess hall I could display trophies, I was going through the choices and wondered what else I could display so I checked out STO Wiki Trophy Page. Some of the trophies listed I have done the missions for but they are not available as a display option.

Is this a bug or am I being stupid?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-20-2010, 06:50 AM
what trophies do you mean.

some like the fleet actions you have to come first in, so not everybody gets them.

others are either floor trophies (only on the floor in the centre of the mess hall) and others are for the wall slots either side or in the ready room.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-20-2010, 08:42 AM
I hope they add picts to the Wiki page soon!
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-20-2010, 09:48 AM
The Devidian and Mirror Universe ground kill accolades don't come with trophies, like all the others do.

I'm assuming that these are fairly obvious and that they'd already be in the works?
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-20-2010, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Spartan View Post
I hope they add picts to the Wiki page soon!
if you click on the link in the opening post and scroll down, all of the trophies have pics of them.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-20-2010, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
if you click on the link in the opening post and scroll down, all of the trophies have pics of them.
I stand corrected. I guess the page did not fully load when I looked at it as it stopped at the first section.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-20-2010, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
what trophies do you mean.

some like the fleet actions you have to come first in, so not everybody gets them.

others are either floor trophies (only on the floor in the centre of the mess hall) and others are for the wall slots either side or in the ready room.
I mean that according to the wiki page, trophies/accolades are awarded upon completion of a mission however, some of the missions I have completed for example Ghost Ship and Hobus, have not given me a Trophy to display.

Their other missions I have not yet done but have have the option to display a Trophy, an example of this would be Fire Cave floor trophy.

I only ask because I like being able to display trophies to personalize my ship a little, they are in my opinion nice to look at, the Preserver Star Chart is probably my favorite. Am I being stupid or am I missing something.... or both?
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-20-2010, 02:17 PM
What we need is more shelves to display our trophies. I'd like a room where all you have in it ARE trophies that you've accumulated.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-20-2010, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_Strife
I mean that according to the wiki page, trophies/accolades are awarded upon completion of a mission however, some of the missions I have completed for example Ghost Ship and Hobus, have not given me a Trophy to display.

Their other missions I have not yet done but have have the option to display a Trophy, an example of this would be Fire Cave floor trophy.

I only ask because I like being able to display trophies to personalize my ship a little, they are in my opinion nice to look at, the Preserver Star Chart is probably my favorite. Am I being stupid or am I missing something.... or both?
then i honestly dont know, to my knowledge once you have completed those mission, ie ghost ship and hobus you should then have them available to select from the floor trophies for that character.

if you have not done the fire cave mission, then you should not have access to that trophy. i cant help you there other than it sounds kind of bugged.

when they first introduced them they were a little bugged with some not showing up for some people. i myself never got hobus straight away. perhaps you have the same problem that others had some time ago.

does your character have multiple ships? perhaps try looking on a second ship to see if they display correctly there?

other than that all you can do is file a bug report really.
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-20-2010, 02:40 PM
Other than my Intrepid there is my Galaxy and Nebula. I will check when I get to a starbase.

Edit: I have also noticed every time I enter DSE I get mission objectives to "Defeat the Remen Threat" And I'm in Beta Ursa.