Lt. Commander
# 11
09-15-2010, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icesavage
I personally hope there is a traits overhaul in the future. Traits are horribly out of balance. Dstahl once said that he hoped to figure out a method to make ground traits more desirable, because everyone is only picking space skills.

And lets not even get into the entire efficient trait for the Saurian BOs. And the story that people are farming the lower levels to get lucky and get a Efficient Saurian BO which they can turn around and sell for 20 to 30 million EC.
Ground traits are the only ones that matter, unless of course you are only going to do space missions.
Lt. Commander
# 12 Saurians
09-16-2010, 07:58 AM
Why are saurians so good anyway?

Cheers
Lt. Commander
# 13
09-16-2010, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakehutson
This is why in 90% of the games I play, I'll go through creating/deleting characters until I'm 100% sure what I'm doing.

I personally never get a toon to max lvl until I know the game mechanics inside/out.

I don't think there is any way to change your passives after creation
By then the IP changes that and it becomes part of the respec ability. Wasted time! *points at SWG*

If they ever do include this as part of the respec feature, it should be announced well ahead of time.
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-20-2010, 02:40 PM
Personally even though I'm VA I'm finding that my traits don't really do anything. They're all geared towards ground combat, plus with all of the passives gained from achievements I'm not really seeing a whole lot of difference between when I first started. I even jumped in and helped out a LC and the combat seemed only to scale to my mk X gear and not my stats. Even between my medic alt and my main the combat doesn't seem to have any passives working for the main. I'd love to see a respec option just so we DON'T have to reroll after getting this far.
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-20-2010, 02:58 PM
Holy thread-necro, Batman!
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-20-2010, 06:43 PM
I'm sorry, i nerded in a bad way...... but yes..... it would be a nice feature to be able to respec the passives at higher ranks