Lt. Commander
# 51
12-18-2010, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Voting with my wallet. Purchase the game, signed up for a month, spent a little on the C-store thing, but just cancelled my monthly. Not playing silly games that sell stuff you can't use. IfI was in Everyquest or WOW buying Plate armor and I am a wizard that can only wear cloth I would understand. But not this.

Bye STO
Bye! Have a good one! PM my your stuff before you go!
Lt. Commander
# 52
12-18-2010, 02:28 PM
ok lets shead some light on Deanna Troi.

Troi frequently wore nonuniform attire while on duty, possibly due to her position as ship's counselor. She primarily favored unitards in a variety of colors, as well as one turquoise variant with a long skirt. However, while serving under Edward Jellico in 2369, she was ordered to wear a standard duty uniform, which she continued to use after Captain Picard resumed command.

■2364: As Starfleet officer with rank of lieutenant commander, assigned aboard USS Enterprise-D as ship's counselor

■2370: Promoted to rank of commander after passing the Bridge Officer's Test
Lt. Commander
# 53
12-18-2010, 05:02 PM
See my post in the other thread about this situation here.
Lt. Commander
# 54
12-21-2010, 09:39 AM
Well this is just silly. When I click on my Favorites link to buy Cryptic Points it takes me to the Champions Online Cryptic points page. I see no pictures of Deanna Troy there at all, so don't insist I know what it looks like. It is quite possible to stock up on points without seeing what you can buy, and I usually manage to keep a surfiet of points. After all, CO was the first program to sell points, so your links would naturally go there.

Now, this is the only thing I can currently buy that I haven't purchased. I heard it was only 2 pieces, and this seemed a lot for a tiny set, especially if you are forced to match it with other sets. I would consider it worth buying if I could cloth my officer in ONLY clothes from this pack. I don't care if they add her dress or let her go pantless, like she is getting ready for her wedding. As soon as I can wear ONLY clothes from this pack, like in other packs, I will buy it.