Lt. Commander
So today we have two brand new sets come out in game some of the best available, pretty soon as prices keep going down everyone who is VA will have the Aegis and i mean soon, and the STF gear while a little bit harder is really just a matter finding the right group i guarantee u there are many people getting the whole set today. I dont mind one of the two sets somewhat easy to get but considering when stfs first came the ubber special get was mark x borg antiprton weapons that cost 30 valor which would run u times through a stf its obvious the one time play through is a hair easier for much superior weapons.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-21-2010, 09:12 PM
What is too easy for you may not be too easy for everyone else. I meet people all the time who *still* has been unable to get Cure finished.

Not everyone plays as well as you or I.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-21-2010, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraiven View Post
What is too easy for you may not be too easy for everyone else. I meet people all the time who *still* has been unable to get Cure finished.

Not everyone plays as well as you or I.
Count me among them. All was fine and dandy until the second transformer configuration part...
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-21-2010, 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starboard_Nacelle View Post
Count me among them. All was fine and dandy until the second transformer configuration part...
Heh... Never mind the Cure... Out of twenty-three tries I've only been able to finish INFECTED... Once.

That's just sad.