Lt. Commander
# 1 re using a map
12-22-2010, 06:13 AM
hey there, if I've created a ground map, is it possible to create a replica of it but name it differently?

reason is I want to add a 'rest' point in my mission and load some enemies after the rest, so obviously they cannot be there from the beginning.

so obviously i need the map to look exactly the same, this time with enemies, so the difference would be the first ground map your on has no enemies, the second instance of the map does, but its the same map. or i want it to be the same in terms of things ive already placed.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-22-2010, 08:43 AM
You'd have to duplicate everything by hand, but yes it is possible. I did a similar thing.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-22-2010, 08:52 AM
the onyl way is to redo nother map with a different name and make it the same- or with what changes you would like.

Currently there is no feature to export maps or duplicate
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-22-2010, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruis.In View Post
hey there, if I've created a ground map, is it possible to create a replica of it but name it differently?

reason is I want to add a 'rest' point in my mission and load some enemies after the rest, so obviously they cannot be there from the beginning.

so obviously i need the map to look exactly the same, this time with enemies, so the difference would be the first ground map your on has no enemies, the second instance of the map does, but its the same map. or i want it to be the same in terms of things ive already placed.
You have to recreate it manually. Just take a note of what you have on the map and then use the same coordinates to place everything on again.