Lt. Commander
# 51
12-21-2010, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superlink1 View Post
nope, we're still here through the 2012. but it took a huge strain on our resource to sustain our life, way of lives. and so here, we have tensions still building up till 2016. that's when it explode into full scale war
Heres the little secret the news and the folks on Wallstreet don't want you to know. We have enough resources, raw, recycled, and man made, to last our way of life for thousands of years. We haven't even made a scratch in the actual total amount of oil in US territory, let alone the rest of the earth's crust.

And here's another little secret, For all its ballsiness, North Korea would be lucky to last a month if fighting erupts, (dont forget a state of war still exists, we have a truce not a treaty) China sure as hell is not going to back them this time, and if they are the ones to make the first move the UN security council (Minus France as usual) will back military action.
Lt. Commander
# 52
12-21-2010, 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceFork
Heres the little secret the news and the folks on Wallstreet don't want you to know. We have enough resources, raw, recycled, and man made, to last our way of life for thousands of years. We haven't even made a scratch in the actual total amount of oil in US territory, let alone the rest of the earth's crust.

And here's another little secret, For all its ballsiness, North Korea would be lucky to last a month if fighting erupts, (dont forget a state of war still exists, we have a truce not a treaty) China sure as hell is not going to back them this time, and if they are the ones to make the first move the UN security council (Minus France as usual) will back military action.
That and with an info-structure as poor as NoKo, you could rest assured Kim Jong would fall victim to the last thing he never saw (scout sniper). I think the only reason we don't roll them is because of impact on relations with other nations and or opinions of us for curb-stomping and otherwise skull-thumping a third world country... again (not saying the others were unjustified). Beyond that he just wants his fifteen minutes of fame and for China to heat him up his bottle for bed time.

As for prophecy and future-seeing, I look at it like this. Time is like a highway with many lanes and each day we make decisions that change what lane we're in. Any given day there are thousands of ways we could all die and yet we don't (well, at least those reading this right now) while I won't argue the existence of some form of psychic ability in some of the gene-pool I will argue that any future a person may see generally speaking is voided seconds later by human free will, the future is completely intangible because of its very nature.

Another thing, your statement of 12 million will die....

There are ~7 billion people on this planet as of the second i typed this. By the time you stated for the beginning of hostilities, I would wager about ~8 billion people on this planet. I'm comfortable taking my chances with those odds.
Lt. Commander
# 53
12-21-2010, 08:54 PM
"Hard to see. Always in motion, the future is."
~Yoda

Also like Shinzon said. 13 million is not that much, The Holocaust alone killed around 6 million people, The approximated total death toll of World War 2 is 60 million people. 13 million makes this "3rd World War" look like a boarder skirmish.
Lt. Commander
# 54
12-21-2010, 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by President_Shinzon View Post
That and with an info-structure as poor as NoKo, you could rest assured Kim Jong would fall victim to the last thing he never saw (scout sniper). I think the only reason we don't roll them is because of impact on relations with other nations and or opinions of us for curb-stomping and otherwise skull-thumping a third world country... again (not saying the others were unjustified). Beyond that he just wants his fifteen minutes of fame and for China to heat him up his bottle for bed time.

As for prophecy and future-seeing, I look at it like this. Time is like a highway with many lanes and each day we make decisions that change what lane we're in. Any given day there are thousands of ways we could all die and yet we don't (well, at least those reading this right now) while I won't argue the existence of some form of psychic ability in some of the gene-pool I will argue that any future a person may see generally speaking is voided seconds later by human free will, the future is completely intangible because of its very nature.

Another thing, your statement of 12 million will die....

There are ~7 billion people on this planet as of the second i typed this. By the time you stated for the beginning of hostilities, I would wager about ~8 billion people on this planet. I'm comfortable taking my chances with those odds.
Quote:
"Hard to see. Always in motion, the future is."
~Yoda

Also like Shinzon said. 13 million is not that much, The Holocaust alone killed around 6 million people, The approximated total death toll of World War 2 is 60 million people. 13 million makes this "3rd World War" look like a boarder skirmish.
-sighs-
you did't even see the part i included animals...
13 billion people + 13 billion animals
>.>
Lt. Commander
# 55
12-22-2010, 12:38 AM
Quote:
-sighs-
>.>
i assume you mean millions.
Lt. Commander
# 56
12-22-2010, 03:05 AM
Apple pie is my favorite. I want to try some with chocolate...is there a recipe for that?
Lt. Commander
# 57
12-22-2010, 03:24 AM
Quote:
Increasing Concerns About Status of Earth - Coming War, The World War III - May 16th 2016 to December 25th, 2028.

Few Weeks ago in last month, North Korea Attacked South Korea's small island.

these are signs of Coming War, which threaten our Planet. this seems to be an Prelude to World War III.

if World War Breaks out, not only it will hurt but our Planet. Earth is already in status of suffering due to bad Ecomony and Destruction of Forests etc. if War breaks out, it will bring death to nearly 13 Million Human Lives And Animals. War won't end until 2028. i have seen the Future 4 times.. War Breaks out at May, 16th 2016, Finally Ends at December 25th, 2028.

After the War, the total cost of this 12 Year War Was Estimated 13 Million Lives Lost During The War.

i really pray it doesn't happen. because i get same thing over and over as i see the future in my visions from time to time.

care to comment on this, correct me if i'm wrong about it.. but look at today's world, the Tensions are running very high it's bound to snap in 2016.
It's the aliens doing it.

On a serious note, China is building it's forces up for something and makes you wonder. Will they back North Korea? Are they getting really annoyed with Japan? Can I buy some cheesecake?
Lt. Commander
# 58
12-22-2010, 03:29 AM
Quote:
The rivers will run red with blood and yellow with urine and dogs shall be seen eating cat food in the land!
KAZOINKSSSSSSS

'Rofl'
Lt. Commander
# 59
12-22-2010, 05:52 AM
Quote:
-sighs-
>.>
13 billion animals, that sounds big until you factor in things like insects. 13 billion isn't even a quarter of the estimated size of the locust swarm that hit north africa in '04. Also consider the amount of animals we kill just for food anyway (livestock, poultry, fish). I'll note here that i can only find an estimate from militant vegans; they have it at around 47 billion animals a year. I'll go conservative and say 20 billion, that'll still make 240 billion animals killed to fill our tummies within the 12 years you've alloted for us to kill 13 billion animals through war.

As for the 13 billion people, did anyone else read that with doctor evil's voice in their head?
Lt. Commander
# 60
12-22-2010, 10:18 AM
This thread is being closed due to content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~InfoNinja
Closed Thread