Lt. Commander
# 1 Stupid Delete Button...
12-22-2010, 06:18 AM
Hey all. I just got the Borg console from Assimilation, but then I accidently pressed the delete button on my keyboard and it deleted it.
Now I have to wait 30mins to do the mission again. And when I can do it again, will I be able to get the console again?
=(
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-22-2010, 06:35 AM
I'm pretty sure you'll be able to get it again.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-22-2010, 06:39 AM
Yep, it is avalible. I was just a bit worried. Thanks anyways.

Close the topic please.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-22-2010, 09:43 PM
It is closed-ish topic, but Just wanted to express my sympathies for you, a mis-timed click can be a hair-pulling experience.

Once a friend of mind ended up converting his warspear to gold. Market value was 4.4 million, spell's item value about 80k. Add to it dude's spear was part of a healing armor set, so suddenly he's surrounded by dragons with no way to heal. We rescued him in sort order, but man that was a heck of a night for him.

My main Oops moment is when I forget to switch from engine power to weapons power. "Hey why am I dying...Ohhhhhhh!"
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-22-2010, 09:49 PM
Oops moments happen.

But this is one game where its fairly hard to do. Items sold to merchants by accident can be purchased back.

If you try to delete an item you get a warning dialog and have to hit OK or Cancel. And even if you do manage to hit the wrong button deleted items are held in the recycle tab and recoverable until you change maps.

All things considered we have a fairly oops safe system here.