Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 1 UK Fleet
12-23-2010, 06:05 AM
Hello everyone. I'm Grace and been playing or subbing STO since launch but recently returned and re-learning the game. I'm RA at the moment but I expect I'll make it to VA quickly enough.

What I'm looking for in a fleet. A good level of activity during my gaming times i.e. UK Evenings and weekends. A helpful and fairly mature community to game with who can point me in the right direction and answer my stupid questions with patience. A fleet who enjoy PVP but aren't too hardcore as thats why i want to play STO. Ultimately I'm looking for a fleet which puts fun first. I am not overly interested in fleets with ranks and internal politics.

What do you need to know about me? I'm from the UK aged 31. I am very much a casual gamer these days and I will go through times where logging on will be intermittent. I don't guild hop. I generally don't use TS and Vent though I'm quite happy to listen for PVP purposes. Oh I don't RP and in fact it's probably my least favourite thing to do in game so I can't see me joining a RP fleet.

I've played many MMO's from CoH/CoV, Guid Wars, Star Wars Galaxies, Warhammer, Age of Conan to name but a few.

If I seem overly picky it's because I'm selective and I intend to make the right choice first time round. I am in no hurry to join a fleet so I'm quite willing to be patient for the right one to come along.

Looking forward to getting to know you all a bit better.

Grace