Lt. Commander
# 271
12-21-2010, 07:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
Sure and delete the Photo Fleet skill... replace it with something else. And kill fleet support. And fine .. kill the carrier... give us an intrepid clone. Restrict all ships to max one mine launcher. Done. I am not even being a jerk... its not a bad idea.

Honestly the more I think of the idea of a one mine launcher restriction, it might even make mine patterns worth something... and it would force people to pay for there TCM spamming junk, by eating a slot for 1 min.
Sounds good to me. Do away with all NPC spam. No more photonic fleet, boarding parties, Fleet support, Mines or floating turrets. Of course it will make the new Orion/Gorn and carrier ships unplayable as well.
Give the KDF a real war craft instead.

What of the "Hull splitting" Galaxy-X? would its saucer beconsidered NPC spam now?
Lt. Commander
# 272
12-21-2010, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekkameron View Post
Delete federation while we're at it as well. Stupid people have no place in a real war. Everyone knows Klingons are best at pvp so i think Federation should be banned for their own safety
I don't think you've noticed D'ekka, but your ego has exploded since you've started flying the carrier.
Lt. Commander
# 273
12-21-2010, 08:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miogaruna View Post
I don't think you've noticed D'ekka, but your ego has exploded since you've started flying the carrier.
Mmm.. My ego is too small.. Perhaps I should respec to Carrier on one of my LGs

/ponder
Lt. Commander
# 274
12-21-2010, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Sounds good to me. Do away with all NPC spam. No more photonic fleet, boarding parties, Fleet support, Mines or floating turrets. Of course it will make the new Orion/Gorn and carrier ships unplayable as well.
Give the KDF a real war craft instead.

What of the "Hull splitting" Galaxy-X? would its saucer beconsidered NPC spam now?
I think you are confuzzled

The Galaxy X have cloak, phaselance and 7 weaponslots

The Galaxy Refit have 8 weaponslots and can seperate

The Galaxy T4 turns SLOOOOOOW
Lt. Commander
# 275
12-21-2010, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelineAaele View Post
I think you are confuzzled

The Galaxy X have cloak, phaselance and 7 weaponslots

The Galaxy Refit have 8 weaponslots and can seperate

The Galaxy T4 turns SLOOOOOOW
Just thought it was another "X" refit - oops. It was a snarky question anyways.
Lt. Commander
# 276
12-23-2010, 06:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miogaruna View Post
What i said was sarcastic.

But you're right i do like flying carriers, it's a fun ship. When i first got BG5 the day before STO went live the first thing i did was get myself a carrier and have loved it every since. Even during the days when it had no buffs i still used to fly it sometimes.

Currently i am flying a bop as i have just got the honour to respec a different build and my engineer can take over carrier duty.

About Ego.. Some might say kicking everyone out of a fleet because the others do not share the exact same ideals as you would be egotistical...
Lt. Commander
# 277
12-23-2010, 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekkameron View Post
What i said was sarcastic.

But you're right i do like flying carriers, it's a fun ship. When i first got BG5 the day before STO went live the first thing i did was get myself a carrier and have loved it every since. Even during the days when it had no buffs i still used to fly it sometimes.

Currently i am flying a bop as i have just got the honour to respec a different build and my engineer can take over carrier duty.

About Ego.. Some might say kicking everyone out of a fleet because the others do not share the exact same ideals as you would be egotistical...
wow. and it comes to blows
Lt. Commander
# 278
12-23-2010, 06:54 AM
Popcorn! Get your popcorn here...
Lt. Commander
# 279
12-23-2010, 07:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by piwright42 View Post
Popcorn! Get your popcorn here...
I want a jumbo size. this is gonna be more entertaining then watching recaps of Q encounters
Lt. Commander
# 280
12-23-2010, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apt.pupil
I want a jumbo size. this is gonna be more entertaining then watching recaps of Q encounters
I'll take a jumbo and some juju b's for my crew.