Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
12-23-2010, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemex View Post
Is the ship c-store only? I can't buy it with emblems or the ship token I have saved. If yes:

1. This is another non cosmetic addition to the c-store for another 20$!

2. change the advertising on the main page to something like: C-STORE ONLY... I was under the impression I could buy it with ingame currency
so was i. im disappointed by this. i dont actually mind if it had to be c-store only but why not tell us in advance.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
12-23-2010, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgomir View Post
When you said uniforms. With an "s" I was hoping to see the AGT up too...shame shame shame that the 2nd highest voted on the poll comes pretty much last. tsk tsk dissapointing.
Which is surprising because the AGT uniforms are the ugliest in the series.

It makes it look like your waistline is up around your chest, like an old man hitching his trousers up.

No accounting for taste, I guess. :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
12-23-2010, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
so was i. im disappointed by this. i dont actually mind if it had to be c-store only but why not tell us in advance.
Frankly, I suspect they are trying to slide another CStore nerf past. They have said in the past that ONLY cosmetic items would be CStore only, apparently that was dissimulation.

Hey Cryptic, I think I still have my ethics books from college lying around, I would be happy to donate them to the company if it would help.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
12-23-2010, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
so was i. im disappointed by this. i dont actually mind if it had to be c-store only but why not tell us in advance.
Yeah.. I was saving the token for it. Ah well.. no reason to play KDF, any more.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
12-23-2010, 11:20 AM
I think Cryptic need to change there company name to Scrooge, not only is the ship seemingly C Store only ( going against all that had been previously stated, Dstahl said it would be available for ship token and some type of mark/badge/emblem when i asked him on TTS) they then make it more expensive than ANY other ship available (except the Gal X and the high price on that was supposedly because it was origionally a referal reward only), just more of cryptics money grabbing mentality..Klingon faction has way less already available than fed side and now were being charged more than feds as well....all i can say is this is an INCREDIBLY DISGUSTING way to treat people.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
12-23-2010, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
so was i. im disappointed by this. i dont actually mind if it had to be c-store only but why not tell us in advance.
Me too, I actually took the time to level a Nausicaan with a Nausicaan crew up to LG after I first saw the screenshots of this ship (and fell in love with it)...took my time leveling so I got the skill points in the right places to leave myself several respecs for when I finally used my LG token to buy it and play around to find a build that worked.

Sigh... Got no use for a second KDF Tac officer now so I guess he's going to meet the big Delete button.

(I bought the Galaxy X for one of my feds btw and swore after that I would never pay cash for a CStore only ship ever again)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
12-23-2010, 11:29 AM
Yep not happy here.

Why is it C-Store only, did you not tell us that there would be a way to get everything in game without having to spend $, I have been saving up in game credits etc for this ship, tokens etc but now you want me to pay more money just to get a ship that you should be able to get ingame.

we have always been told that only custom/re-skins would be things that you cant get in game and have to spend $ on.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
12-23-2010, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heneo View Post
Me too, I actually took the time to level a Nausicaan with a Nausicaan crew up to LG after I first saw the screenshots of this ship (and fell in love with it)...took my time leveling so I got the skill points in the right places to leave myself several respecs for when I finally used my LG token to buy it and play around to find a build that worked.

Sigh... Got no use for a second KDF Tac officer now so I guess he's going to meet the big Delete button.

(I bought the Galaxy X for one of my feds btw and swore after that I would never pay cash for a CStore only ship ever again)
Yeah, the Galaxy-X had an almost valid reason for being CStore only, this ship is an entirely different matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtoken View Post
Yep not happy here.

Why is it C-Store only, did you not tell us that there would be a way to get everything in game without having to spend $, I have been saving up in game credits etc for this ship, tokens etc but now you want me to pay more money just to get a ship that you should be able to get ingame.

we have always been told that only custom/re-skins would be things that you cant get in game and have to spend $ on.
Three possible answers, they forgot they said that, they lied, or a combination of both.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
12-23-2010, 11:34 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~InfoNinja
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
12-23-2010, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thethanatos View Post
Yeah, the Galaxy-X had an almost valid reason for being CStore only, this ship is an entirely different matter.



Three possible answers, they forgot they said that, they lied, or a combination of both.
Well, they just made up my mind for me,

if they want me to spend $25 on a ship i am going to use that money now to get the city of heroes going rogue off steam for the same price.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:31 PM.