Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Rating system Bugged
12-23-2010, 03:47 AM
I played a few foundry missions tonight, and on all of them, I could not change the rating from three.

I noticed in some of the rating comments that other people are having the same problem.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
12-23-2010, 12:15 PM
This is a known issue that we hope to have fixed quite soon.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
12-23-2010, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
This is a known issue that we hope to have fixed quite soon.
Cool, can you fix the NPC mob ship costuming error, too? Specifically, if you take a fed mob of npc ships and costume them as Undine, the fed mob still appears uncostumed as fed ships.

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
12-23-2010, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam View Post
Cool, can you fix the NPC mob ship costuming error, too? Specifically, if you take a fed mob of npc ships and costume them as Undine, the fed mob still appears uncostumed as fed ships.

Thanks.
I replied to this in another thread dedicated to this issue. We know about it and it will be fixed.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
12-23-2010, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
I replied to this in another thread dedicated to this issue. We know about it and it will be fixed.
And thats why you are the coolest of the cool. Thanks again and merry _______. (insert appropriate holiday for you in the blank).
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:31 PM.