Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-23-2010, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwilow View Post
Hey Cryptic Greedy Much?

While everyone's jumping on the "It's the klingon Galaxy-X equivalent" bandwagon, I'll pass on yet another money grab which is sad because I leveled a klink just for this ship and I've bought every other c-store release but $25 2 days before Christmas is the straw that breaks this camels back.

BTW wasn't this supposed to be a T4 ship or did they change that when they decided it was a $25 ship.

Very disappointed and disheartened by the Ebenezer move they pulled here.
I levelled a KDF specifically for this ship, too. I also remember them saying that this was supposed to be a lv 41 ship. I guess they did change their mind after they decided that KDF players were so desperate for content that we would happily drop nearly 2 months subscription cost a day before christmas eve for a spiffy ship after they introduced the ugly and frankly dull Orion and Gorn ships.

Really all I wanted was a Talon Battleship. Can we at least get that one added to the game without attempted wallet reaming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igax View Post
Honestly, in the referral program or not doesn't matter, Klingons were promised a more fleshed out faction nearly a year ago now... we have to buy starship variants/skins and now we have to pay to have new ships as well. More than a little disgusted on this one. There is NO option for a tac ship other than the raptor at LG.
And I would honestly feel incredibly guilty trying to trick my friends into playing a game with devs as disingenuous as this one has.