Lt. Commander
# 1 Naussican Siege Raider
12-24-2010, 08:30 PM
I really like that ship and was interested before its release. Having said that, do you really expect people to pay $25 dollars for it? lol. No way. I've purchased a few ships from the C-store and I thought they were steep. Now the price is going up? Tell me if I'm nuts...
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-24-2010, 09:39 PM
And it still has graphical bugs with the new crafted aegis shield that existed on Tribble...
Lt. Commander
# 3 shesh...
12-24-2010, 11:32 PM
A moment ago I was defening the Cstore and Cryptic cause they didnt add content in the store that was making a game changer...and then what do I see..Guramba Siege Destroyer. REALLY?

I mean the Gal X at least could be given as a reward for getting your friends to play. This is a step in the WRONG direction Cryptic. I think Im going to stop playing for a while. The nice thing about my life time membership, I can not play when ever I want and not feel like I paid for a month that I just stopped playing for and regret it.

we all can make choices. I now have decided I wont buy any more things from the Cstore, unless its a holographic BO or fun borg stuff. Other then that Im not buying anything from the C store anymore.

And Yes I am (was) one of "them" that had got a TON of stuff from the Cstore. just about the only thing I didnt get was like one race, the pet cat thing, or any of the refit ships and the emote pack or some of the outfits. But I did get 7 of 9's Resistance is Futile!.

no more will I buy random bridge packs and other trash, Im dropping the C store like a bad habit.