Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > The Academy
Login

Lt. Commander
Hi there,

I am trying to help my friend who is a Lt Cmdr 8 with a Fleet Action ( Laurentian System Fleet Action : klingon Scout Force) but we cant get into the same map as one another, any ideas as to how we can get into the same map so I can help him finish it ?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-24-2010, 12:28 AM
It's my understanding we can't join lower-ranked players in fleet actions anymore. I tried last week and couldn't either.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-24-2010, 12:56 PM
Fleet Actions were level banded a while ago to prevent higher level players from entering low level Fleet Actions and easily cleaning up to get rare gear to sell on the Exchange.

Personally, I would have preferred they kept it the same instance, but just gave out multiple sets of rewards for each level band, so that there would be multiple first place rewards given in a single fleet action; one for each rank.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-25-2010, 06:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ainu
Fleet Actions were level banded a while ago to prevent higher level players from entering low level Fleet Actions and easily cleaning up to get rare gear to sell on the Exchange.

Personally, I would have preferred they kept it the same instance, but just gave out multiple sets of rewards for each level band, so that there would be multiple first place rewards given in a single fleet action; one for each rank.
+1 There's been times when a fleet member was asking for help with Fleet Actions, and would have been nice to do so.