Lt. Commander
# 11
12-17-2010, 06:33 PM
The random encounters in PI Canis should have both Fed and Klingon NPC's. Allow Klingons to have a NPC kill counter like the Federation Players do, and give the Klingon Faction Patrol/Defense missions in Pi Canis life the Federation. This would give Klingon Players another challenge: to earn the Pi Canis Defener Accolade and title.
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-22-2010, 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilCell View Post
The random encounters in PI Canis should have both Fed and Klingon NPC's. Allow Klingons to have a NPC kill counter like the Federation Players do, and give the Klingon Faction Patrol/Defense missions in Pi Canis life the Federation. This would give Klingon Players another challenge: to earn the Pi Canis Defener Accolade and title.
I agree 150%. My Orion needs the Pi Canis Defener Accolade!
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-23-2010, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mygod_itsfullofstars
Besides, I think "Griefed me with healing" might actually be too good a thread title to waste. Either that or a pop song.
Grealing!

Quote:
I like that idea. Certainly has potential!

Swap half the roaming Gorn for Starfleet and let them also engage each other, eliminating both NPCs and spawning a battle that both factions can join but has separate PvE instances for each.

Klingons should totally get the title "Pi Canis Aggressor" though. :p
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-25-2010, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valias
Grealing!

I like that idea. Certainly has potential!

Swap half the roaming Gorn for Starfleet and let them also engage each other, eliminating both NPCs and spawning a battle that both factions can join but has separate PvE instances for each.

Klingons should totally get the title "Pi Canis Aggressor" though. :p
My thought was that within the same instance, there would be some Fed ships and some Gorn/Klingon ships. The NPCs may or may not fight each other. If there are Fed and Klingon Faction players in the same instance, they could engage and fight other players similar to a Space War mission. That way players could potentialy fight the other facton's captains without entering a PvP map. It would also allow several low level players a chance to face off against a single high level player if they so choose.
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-26-2010, 05:19 PM
Quote:
If there are Fed and Klingon Faction players in the same instance, they could engage and fight other players similar to a Space War mission. That way players could potentialy fight the other facton's captains without entering a PvP map.
I like the idea, but I can already see the QQ from the folks who don't want PvP "sneaking" into their PvE experience.

You'd have to change DSEs in a way that they could not force you into the fight.

Not that this wouldn't be a good change. Can't remember how many times I got dragged into a DSE only to warp out right after spawning because I couldn't be arsed at the time.