Lt. Commander
# 11
09-25-2010, 10:33 AM
I was thinking about this the other day -- new hairstyles that are more Rigelian specific are really important. Also, I don't think the eye sockets are as narrow as they ought to be, but that's just me. Of course, I'd rather get the new hairstyles with the arrival of the new hair tech.
Lt. Commander
# 12
09-25-2010, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPJappic View Post
Am I even allowed to do this without getting some kind of infraction? I don't want to make the devs upset.
The way you present you information, and the information you are presenting, I don't think you'd get an infraction at all.

They crack down on aggressive posting, arguments, name-calling ... as well as spamming, which in your case wouldn't be just a duplication of this thread in another forum. Spamming would be if you posted it in 5 to 10 forums.

Also if you artificially bumped your thread with short posts (ala "+1") to keep it near the top.

If you just posted what you posted here in one of the more heavily trafficked forums, and for the sole intention of getting it seen by StormShade or dstahl ... you'll be fine.

At least that's the experience I've seen with the forums where others have done so.
Lt. Commander
# 13 Moving Antennae?
12-06-2010, 04:57 AM
What about antennae that move around for the Andorians? (And the upcoming Aenar)

Oops, wrong thread. Meant to put this in engineering reports. [tabs fail]
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-25-2010, 08:40 PM
All I know is that for some reason, 2/3 of the boffs I'm assigned on my current lowbie coming up, have been these two species! And no Catians!