Lt. Commander
# 21
09-09-2010, 03:25 AM
hum ... see i have the oposite experience on this trial ... i played the trial got hoocked by the game on the spot.
Lt. Commander
# 22
09-09-2010, 03:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mytrialacct
my god that trial was just plain boring. slow, plodding space flight. unimaginative ground game. no chance i will buy this, even at the $15 discounted rate (which would give me a free month, basically paying for itself). i mean, how can you guys handle it? must be because of lifetime subs. i can't see any other reason to stay with this "game".

so far, the only game that cryptic made that i can handle is city of, and i think that was because they sold it.
maybe that should be the deal, they create possibly great games, screw them up, and then sell it to somebody who can really handle the job.

oh well, it was worth a try i guess.

the trial is till what, level 5? pvp starts at 6, ships get decent at 11/21/31/41/51.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~InfoNinja
Lt. Commander
# 23
09-09-2010, 04:07 AM
I love when people judge game after 13 mins of play.
that is so low.
i run from WoW because when you hit lvl 80 game start to get boring and repeat itself.
STO give me nice play and new episodes are just what game needs.
Lt. Commander
# 24
09-09-2010, 04:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meridian113 View Post
I love when people judge game after 13 mins of play.
that is so low.
i run from WoW because when you hit lvl 80 game start to get boring and repeat itself.
STO give me nice play and new episodes are just what game needs.
Sadly the OP does make a point tho.

The game is easy. Some people will translate that to boring, so it's not for everyone.
Lt. Commander
# 25
09-09-2010, 04:35 AM
The O.P. is a hater people. Nothing to see here. Move along, move along. These aren't the droids you're looking fo... wait wrong franchise.
Lt. Commander
# 26 How Boring
12-27-2010, 07:34 AM
This game is just....how can I say it so I dont hurt the feeling of the people who made this game.....to hell with it this game just sucks @$$. NO CONTENT, does not gime me the feel of playing a mmo it feels like im playing a single person game. C-Store WTF I got to pay for sh%t what ever happened to making a quest or two to get those items. Seems like Cryptic is just trying to milk the cash cow for all its worth. To the people who like this game, more power to you i`ve been playing for 6 months (paid for a 1 year sub) and all I get to do is the same old things (kill X amount of ships/ground forces, scan x amount of BS rocks or plants and four STF missions that you play with 4 other people. Again WTF I play MMO`s because I enjoy doing things with many other people not just 4. HELLO KITTY ONLINE > STO
Lt. Commander
# 27
12-27-2010, 08:50 AM
LOL- This is the constant of the Virtual universe- hating a game for the sake of hating a game.

Even the Star wars fans have said bad things about thier upcomming MMO, some ***** about WoW, others this game or that game but all have one thing in common...

They like the attention of being an ass in public brings them.
Possibly thier parents did not beat them enough at Kmart when they were younger?
Closed Thread