> > > Hi Captains! The team continues to investigate an issue where some players may be stuck on a loading screen. We appreciate your continued patience! < < <
Jolan tru Captain!
Welcome to Legacy of Romulus!
If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
- The Star Trek Online Team
"Login failed for unknown reason" error
Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members
Slow patching in the launcher
A bug that involved Romulan Liberated Borg captains and their skills once they chose an ally
Just a few quick suggestion for some things that would be immensely helpful to those of us that are heavily involved in our Fleets.
1) Please add the ability to find how many in the fleet are Sci/Tac/Engineers. This would be great to be able to see without having to count them all up from the fleet roster.
2) Please add the abiltiy to see how many in the fleet are VA/RA/Cap etc. Again, this is doable now, but having this information instantly availalbe would be great!
3) Please remove the promotions of BOffs from the events window. There's too much information in that window now. If we just saw the actual Fleet Members who increased in rank, it would be FAR more useful information!
4) The ability to create/edit a fleet Organization Chart that shows command structure and who reports to whom would be AWESOME!
5) If there was a way to find out who in the fleet has increased in rank over a given time period, that would be PHENOMINAL! Many fleets have weekly fleet meetings, and the ability to recognize and congratulate officers who have been promoted by Starfleet in the past week would be great.
6) The ability to create "Departments" within the fleet would be great. Department heads could be given control over their own sections of the fleet information windows. These departments could also be given their own offices/floors if and when fleets are able to own and control their own bases.
I tried to order those from the simplest to most complicated changes. I don't know if I got that right, obviously the Devs would know though. Hope some of this helps!