Lt. Commander
# 11
12-21-2010, 12:09 AM
I also have "dead-bodies" that are standing upright... spooky.

I might be wrong, but I think the Wander seems to be using the Idle and the Idle seems to be using the Wander settings.... it seems like the mobs I'm giving predominantly idle behaviors are behaving like the ones I intended to give predominantly wander behaviors and visa versa.

If it helps my project is: ST-TCJC4C5YD.

Thanks.
Strad
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-21-2010, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stradius View Post
I also have "dead-bodies" that are standing upright... spooky.

I might be wrong, but I think the Wander seems to be using the Idle and the Idle seems to be using the Wander settings.... it seems like the mobs I'm giving predominantly idle behaviors are behaving like the ones I intended to give predominantly wander behaviors and visa versa.

If it helps my project is: ST-TCJC4C5YD.

Thanks.
Strad
It just seems to me that the game isn't using any animations during the published mission - my ship doesn't even do the warp in animation and the away team doesn't do the beam in animation when arriving on a map.

EDIT: just tried it with the latest patch - the ship does the warp in to system animation now and the warp out. It also does the beam from ship to interior animation.

But the NPCs still don't have any idle animation or chat bubbles working,yet.
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-23-2010, 12:29 PM
I could be wrong, but I believe this was all fixed in the latest patch to Tribble, yesterday.

Please let me know if this is not the case.
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-23-2010, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
I could be wrong, but I believe this was all fixed in the latest patch to Tribble, yesterday.

I withdrew my missions and then republished them today and the NPC idle and chat animations now seem to be working in both my missions

Now, if the NPC ship wrong costume bug gets fixed, my missions will be perfect! Also the enemy groups no longer seem to wander any more? Could be a new bug.
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-24-2010, 10:40 AM
Quote:

Yes, Idle and Chat animations appear to be working now. However, Wander is still broke.

I withdrew and re-published my mission, and that seemed to do the trick for me to get it operational.
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-24-2010, 11:55 AM
Thanks DEVS for the fix! :-) It's a great feeling to be able to publish and know the idle and chat behaviors are working.
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-27-2010, 01:02 PM
Note: You will need to manually republish your missions to see the fix for wander not working appropriately.
Lt. Commander
# 18
12-28-2010, 06:25 AM
Quote:
Note: You will need to manually republish your missions to see the fix for wander not working appropriately.
Did that. Still doesn't work. I think it's part of my mission, though. If I make a new mission and set up wander, it seems to work fine. I guess I'll have to re-do mine from scratch.