Lt. Commander
Looking for fellow RP'ers, new, and o'l timers to join a new fleet in the making!

STORY & BRIEF HISTORY of SID:
Under the direct order FOP 2033.2, and Starfleet Executive Order 82377.1, the development of an Intelligence and counter intelligence gathering and response division was formed. Starfleet High Command felt it was nesseccary to form a branch of highley skilled motivated and trained officers who were, not only unique, but always up for the ulltimate challange. These special men and women who know how perform above and beyond the call of duty, understand without reservation their loyalty and dedication for the cause, and skilled enough to always think out-of-the-box.

SID Fleet was developed and implimented under executive order to help stem the tide of enemies seeking the destruction of Starfleet. Under the Command of Rear Admiral Kia Rielious, SID was formed with its sole mission and purpose to gather intelligence, then act quickly and decisively against thoughs seeking the wiping of Starfleet and the Federation of Planets.

Background:
SID has been established and I would like to thank the STO community for responding and helping out in its birth. Greatly appreciated. We are seeking people who wish to step out of life and enjoy their online gaming the way it should. Star Trek style. We are seeking young or old players who enjoy roll playing, PVE and even PVP.

I am striving for people who are very friendly, willing to meet others as well as helping out when asked by their fellow fleet members. I know many other guilds are saying the same thing. So what makes us so different, were SID - A Ghost fleet as it were.

A website has been established and Ventrilo. Just looking for people who would like to join in. If you are interested, please email me at @Rielious in game, visit our website and fill out the simple application or respond to this thread. Please leave an ingame email address to return your message/request.

Web site: http://sfid.guildlaunch.com

Thank you for viewing this thread
Lt. Commander
# 2 Need your help!!
12-25-2010, 02:48 PM
Would like some help from the STO community to start fleet, please!
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-25-2010, 08:37 PM
instead of making a new fleet why dont you join one already in the making Shadow Dragon Fleet is recruiting, check us out at www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-28-2010, 08:15 AM
Thx, but my Fleet has been created. Appreciate your offer!

Cheers