Lt. Commander
Today im going to start a new fleet and im looking for help for people who would like to start one

here is the info of what i got so far

Fleet Name: Classified

Ranks:
new member=Operative

Member= Tac Operative
Sci Operative
Eng Operative

Leaders= Command Operative

uniforms will all be dark and military like unlike the real flashy ones but that i will work out later today

I figure that would be the simplest for ranks especially starting from scratch

I kinda wanted to to fleet bank on an honor system a make it geared for R&D more than storage most thing i wanna have in it other than data will be credits ofcourse and things to help new members level up and become great at the game

i wanted to have weekly events like practice and get real good at team work with the fleet were we can improve battle strategy and use it towards pvp and other things

also i want to build a website for the fleet but i need help with that so im looking for somone who knows how to do that

if your at all interested in my ideas for this fleet or you have any critique please let me know

ZOMBIE619
Lt. Commander
# 2 System
12-28-2010, 10:57 AM
"I kinda wanted to to fleet bank on an honor system"

That is a good stance, but I would still put a withdraw limit on it per rank.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-28-2010, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwill View Post
"I kinda wanted to to fleet bank on an honor system"

That is a good stance, but I would still put a withdraw limit on it per rank.

i agree but i want to make it easy for the new members to jump in and feel like they are part of somthing and have some kind of control
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-28-2010, 09:55 PM
you and your fleet members are more than welcome to join Shadow Dragon Fleet. . We offer 110% percent support to our members; We have a fully functioning website (www.shadowdragonfleet,webs.com) We buy are players any equipment they need, we offer training to all of our members (our academy is run by experienced gamers who have MMO experience and have real life tactical experience and also role play experience) We are casual, knowledgeable, dedicated, very friendly, willing to lend a hand and assist the player in any way possible and we have skilled with players that participate in pve and pvp. Shadow Dragon Fleet is also allied with other powerful fleets. opportunities are given to those who work hard. We also have higher postions available so there is plenty of room for advancement

If you have any questions about the fleet feel free to send me a message here, or you can contact me through our site.