Lt. Commander
# 11
12-25-2010, 10:43 AM
I've had people leave in a low number (4 v 4) FvK C&H when I was playing on my Fed VA. Some just leave, and some just go sit on the outer area so they can still get credit for the match.

Instead of quitting, I'll just go all defensive at a point and see how long I can survive the focus fire.
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-25-2010, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelineAaele View Post
Well..

When you que up for PvP, you risk having crap teammates..
This one is becoming far more true KDF side than it use to be, I swear some of the pugs I've been in lately the whole concept of focused firing was alien to 3 of the 5 people in the team.
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-25-2010, 02:13 PM
It happened the other day for me on the commander klink side.
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-25-2010, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todu
Who cares. It's pug.

Dunno what level you're playing right now , but pvp has become few and far between at Commander level these days .
And yes , i have to agree with the original poster .
PVP players who are not there to stay & help do in fact suck .

Team mates , heck even opponents who give you a GG are awesome and fulll of WIN !
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-25-2010, 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelineAaele View Post
Well..

When you que up for PvP, you risk being killed.. You risk being steamrolled.. You risk having crap teammates.. You risk facing a premade..

If someone cannot handle that, then they should.. like.. not que up.

I have no use on my team for someone, that is only there to beat up people even more nub than themselves.. Who will give up the instant they face a better player..

Indeed, if they continue to give up.. Then they will always be **** PvP players.
You quoted me, yet I don't see where you responded to anything I had to say. Unless, of course, you've created some exceptionally exciting strawman argument of "people should only fight if they will win" or some other crap that hasn't actually been advocated.
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-26-2010, 12:52 PM
If a lot of either side leave the game.. Offer to do 1 versus 1 fights instead of just ****ting the reminaing guy over and over.. Boths sides will learn more.
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-29-2010, 06:34 AM
First off this is something that happens on both sides. As a Klingon I have seen entire fed groups leave as well as have my group leave me alone against feds. This is also not just done by pugs. I have watched fed premades beam out when their pride was spanked by a pug. When the only pvp a game can offer is cookie cutter with no real reward or penalty then the result is a casual attitude toward pvp by both theplayers and game developers. I'm almost convinced the upcoming ground pvp revamp will do nothing to correct this or any of the other issues affecting PvP and overall gameplay. However I'm willing to bet there will be more stupid **** to purchase at the C-store.
Lt. Commander
# 18 hey devs
12-29-2010, 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkeda View Post
First off this is something that happens on both sides. As a Klingon I have seen entire fed groups leave as well as have my group leave me alone against feds. This is also not just done by pugs. I have watched fed premades beam out when their pride was spanked by a pug. When the only pvp a game can offer is cookie cutter with no real reward or penalty then the result is a casual attitude toward pvp by both theplayers and game developers. I'm almost convinced the upcoming ground pvp revamp will do nothing to correct this or any of the other issues affecting PvP and overall gameplay. However I'm willing to bet there will be more stupid **** to purchase at the C-store.
I still have yet to support your lame cstore BS but tell you what put some new pvp maps or open pvp on the cstore and ill pay.