Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
Please add this feature to the C-Store. I would pay money for this feature.

As my subject title says, I would pay a good deal of money to be able to change my race and sex without actually starting the game over from the beginning. I already have advanced a certain degree in the game and spent over 50 hours so far into the game. So I really don't want to start over. I know that I can respec. But what I want is to change my character race and sex.

There is no way for me to change my race without starting over is there?

Cryptic has made available to us all these new playable characters in the C-Store. Yet to choose any of them to play we have to start the game over. I really don't want to do that and I am willing to pay money to not have to start the game over from the beginning. Or as someone else said: Not having to raise a toon.

In the rush to play the game I simiply clicked NEXT, NEXT, NEXT without much thought. So now I'm using a Federation Character that I don't really like. I simply picked a female character because I figured if I am going to watch a character's rear end for 50 - 100 hours, I would rather look at a female behind.

Now I'm seeing all these cool playable characters available and I can't play any of them unless I am willing to start over. For example I would really like to play the Playable Federation Caitian.

I hope Cryptic sees this post and gives some thought to adding such a feature to the C-Store. Because until that happens I am stuck with my original poorly, non-thought out, choice.