Lt. Commander
# 121
12-16-2010, 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehpic
I have found the problem that is causing people to hang on the loading screen with the "Server not Responding" message. Thanks to everyone who submitted dumps. This was a very difficult problem to reproduce internally since it involved load and timing so your submitted dumps were very helpful in tracking down the problem. We will get the fix out as soon as we can get it through build and QA (probably early next week).
On the topic of timeouts....can we get a way to get out of the "Sever timed out X.XX ms" screen that doesn't involve bringing up task manager to kill the program?
Lt. Commander
# 122
12-16-2010, 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinRa_Actual View Post
On the topic of timeouts....can we get a way to get out of the "Sever timed out X.XX ms" screen that doesn't involve bringing up task manager to kill the program?
Perhaps a "return to login screen" or a "reconnect" button that automatically re-logs us in and takes us to the character select screen.
Lt. Commander
# 123
12-16-2010, 09:10 PM
Quote:
Doesn't seem to be any way to abort or cancel it

I'm stuck on one of those right now. Oh well.
Lt. Commander
# 124
12-17-2010, 02:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehpic
....We will get the fix out as soon as we can get it through build and QA (probably early next week).
Early next week? Oh my.
Lt. Commander
# 125
12-17-2010, 10:29 AM
Quote:
I usually alt-tab an right click on the taskbar item and hit close that way.
Lt. Commander
# 126
12-17-2010, 05:00 PM
Just got "Server not responding" (let it run for 180 seconds) when loading into the ground portion of the Task Force Hippocrates mission in the Xarantine sector.
Lt. Commander
# 127
12-21-2010, 11:26 AM
Quote:
That would be nice. I run windowed these days, so I can just hit the X, but if I ever go back to full screen, a way to exit would be awesome.
Lt. Commander
# 128 Connection Issues
12-30-2010, 01:02 PM
I am also havin connection issues. Which started yesterday wed 29th dec around 9pm UTC. Right at the wrong time too, just took done 6 of 9 from 'khitomer accord' about to move to the final space battle and the rubberbanding started.