Lt. Commander
# 11
12-30-2010, 07:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airwane View Post
Yes fleet can do uniform but it's the same uniform you can do for your toon.

what i mean it's a unique uniform like the veteran or ambassador one but you can only access the Fleet uniform is you in a fleet.

we already got the badge and name of fleet above so I think a unique uniform would be a nice addition
What about those people who mix/matching existing uniforms for their fleet uniform?

Are you asking for more uniform options? Or are you asking to restrict what we can choose in the Fleet Uniform slot?

I'm confused.
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-30-2010, 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
What about those people who mix/matching existing uniforms for their fleet uniform?

Are you asking for more uniform options? Or are you asking to restrict what we can choose in the Fleet Uniform slot?

I'm confused.
it's pretty simple! a uniform that can onliy access via fleet slot and fleet only.

so when you and you fleet budy meet up let's for stf everybody switch to their uniform.

it's not like a big deal after all what difference does it make that fleet badge on your ship or uniform except the pleasure to see your fleet badge.

we have the fleet logo let have the fleet uniform.
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-30-2010, 08:33 PM
a dress uniform something more official like

http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/File:Pi...dress_uniforms.

that Starfleet wear on special occasion we can make it Fleet uniform
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-30-2010, 09:05 PM
I really don't see the need for this. All it will do is increase spam in ESD for people trying to start a fleet just for the uniform. Better to just add uniforms for everyone.