Lt. Commander
Could you make the Player Character Gorn size scale max out about a foot taller? Right now the Gorn NPCs tower over player Gorn. Heck, even the Klingon NPCs dwarf anything but the largest Gorn player characters. >.<
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-30-2010, 12:09 PM
/signed!

Currently you can either make a properly proportioned Gorn that ends up being too small in comparison to other characters, or a Gorn that may be big but has a body like a beanpole. I hope fixing this will be part of the makeover.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-30-2010, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valias
Currently you can either make a properly proportioned Gorn that ends up being too small in comparison to other characters, or a Gorn that may be big but has a body like a beanpole. I hope fixing this will be part of the makeover.
Yeah, this is exactly the problem I was having earlier. I finally made a Gorn that was taller than a Klingon (but still not as tall as the NPC Gorn) and he was one skinny lizard, not exactly intimidating looking like his fellows.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-30-2010, 02:04 PM
I'm for this....Gorn should actually be one of those species that can be tall as hell.

Lt. Commander
# 5
12-30-2010, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
I'm for this....Gorn should actually be one of those species that can be tall as hell.
Or instead of increasing the maximum scaling size, just increase their width - allowing to maximize a Gorn player character's or bridge officer's size without him "growing out of shape".

I don't want to see skinny four meter Gorn either (when it's possible it will happen), so increasing their width might be the better way to go.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-30-2010, 03:33 PM
Yes, absolutely.

I'm tired of being short when I should be so tall my enemies would flee just to see my massive claws.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-30-2010, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_Kent View Post
Yes, absolutely.

I'm tired of being short when I should be so tall my enemies would flee just to see my massive claws.
ooohhh...massive claws... it'd be cool if bigger claws were a hand option for them. Not that it'd matter if the Gorn themselves remain tiny. :p
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-30-2010, 09:14 PM
I think it would be cool if there could be either more scale types or different patterns for the skin. Maybe inspired off of different Dinosaur or lizard patterns. Besides skin color and uniforms, there really isn't much customization options for Gorn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neksis
ooohhh...massive claws... it'd be cool if bigger claws were a hand option for them. Not that it'd matter if the Gorn themselves remain tiny. :p
Having hand claws in general would be nice.:p
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-30-2010, 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neksis
Could you make the Player Character Gorn size scale max out about a foot taller? Right now the Gorn NPCs tower over player Gorn. Heck, even the Klingon NPCs dwarf anything but the largest Gorn player characters. >.<
/signed.

Nausicaans need this fix also.
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-30-2010, 11:10 PM
Yes, please. My Gorn is at least a head shorter than the NPC Gorn. Add to that, as pointed out earlier, putting all of the sliders at max still doesn't do much, just gives us a Gorn with a Twizzler physique. I tried to even everything out while still retaining a body shape typical of the species, but I come off as shorter than most Klingons. Drives me crazy.

Please, devs, larger Gorn.