Lt. Commander
# 1 Demo *****ing and Wants
12-30-2010, 12:13 PM
For those of you out there who want to try before you buy, especialy with this game, I'm sure you have all attempted to download the demo. As well as taking forever to download, this demo is very small for a game of this caliber. All you can do is play as a Starfleet officer through the tutorial and then "Stranded in Space" and then all you can do is walk around. This forum is for you to get anoyed about the demo on and say what more you think there should be.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-30-2010, 12:25 PM
Ask someone to give you a referral code.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-30-2010, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WB952
For those of you out there who want to try before you buy, especialy with this game, I'm sure you have all attempted to download the demo. As well as taking forever to download, this demo is very small for a game of this caliber. All you can do is play as a Starfleet officer through the tutorial and then "Stranded in Space" and then all you can do is walk around. This forum is for you to get anoyed about the demo on and say what more you think there should be.
If you have an american address you can play for 30 days for $2.50. How's that for a demo?
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-30-2010, 12:45 PM
The demo is going to be revised eventually. The devs know it's a huge download and that players want a bit more to do.

That said, they'll probably open it up to Lt.6 so demo players could get a feel for PvP, the Starbase 24 fleet action, and maybe a Featured Series as part of the package (Honestly, if you put the last featured series as part of the demo, I think you'd have a lot more players).
Lt. Commander
# 5 Ooops
12-31-2010, 12:05 PM
This post is a mistake.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-31-2010, 01:42 PM
I played the demo and hated how short it was..... so I bought the game