Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
My wife and son are out of town tonight So it's just me and the dogs! Sucks to be home alone for New Year's Eve. I worked from home today so I had to stay behind. We are a 1 car family so I am also without a vehicle . I am def in for the night! Anyone else going to be spending their evening with some STO?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
12-31-2010, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Chill
My wife and son are out of town tonight So it's just me and the dogs! Sucks to be home alone for New Year's Eve. I worked from home today so I had to stay behind. We are a 1 car family so I am also without a vehicle . I am def in for the night! Anyone else going to be spending their evening with some STO?
Nope. I work 16 hours today.

Slow ATM so I'm hanging here in the forums.


Edit: guess you can I don't get out of work until next year lol.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
12-31-2010, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikoy
Nope. I work 16 hours today.

Slow ATM so I'm hanging here in the forums.


Edit: guess you can I don't get out of work until next year lol.

What do you do? I work the help desk for a hospital system. I'll be working a 12 hour day tomorrow starting at 7am
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
12-31-2010, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Chill
What do you do? I work the help desk for a hospital system. I'll be working a 12 hour day tomorrow starting at 7am
Caricature artist. Draw silly pictures of tourists. Long hours for me due to it being new years. Starting Sunday I'm back to just weekends till summer. But summer I work 7 days a week non stop from May-September.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
12-31-2010, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikoy
Caricature artist. Draw silly pictures of tourists. Long hours for me due to it being new years. Starting Sunday I'm back to just weekends till summer. But summer I work 7 days a week non stop from May-September.
The caricature of Mr Spock makes even more sense now
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
12-31-2010, 01:45 PM
I'll probably be playing. New year has always been a jinx when I've celebrated in the past and I've had a really bad year so I avoid the celebrations now and sleep, play games or watch a movie instead.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:59 PM.