Lt. Commander
# 201
12-06-2010, 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
I have had no notice of what the reward would be....
During the two previous Tribble test weekends we were rewarded with tribbles ("Tribble of Borg" and "Fluidic Space Tribble" based on the content we were testing at the time). It's a pretty safe bet that we'll get one this time (likely "Genesis Tribble" based on the name of Season 3).

And we'll likely get them when Season 3 pushes to live (patch day).
Lt. Commander
# 202
12-06-2010, 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
I have had no notice of what the reward would be....but...then again, I am hoping it would be one of them prototype disruptors that tears apart the victime slowly...cannot remember the name of it...was in a TNG episode where Data is collected by that skanky old man from the Scifi channel (I use the old spelling of the network...before it went crazy...lol).

If they cannot give us that because of liscensing problems, then I'd settle for a season ticket for the upcoming Federation Tribble Soccer Association...
I'd also love to have a Varon-T disruptor, but I doubt we'll get one.

(I love that episode. The Most Toys is probably one of my favorite TNG episodes. Oh, and I agree with you on SciFi's new spelling, lol.)
Lt. Commander
# 203 Varon T disruptor
12-07-2010, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractal_Eye
I'd also love to have a Varon-T disruptor, but I doubt we'll get one.

(I love that episode. The Most Toys is probably one of my favorite TNG episodes. Oh, and I agree with you on SciFi's new spelling, lol.)
It as with kivas fajo and it was called a varon t disruptor but personaly i would rather have genesis torpedo.

That or anythi8ng else like a set of borg armor or a mark x or above effecent eng.
Lt. Commander
# 204
12-07-2010, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf-Three-Five-Nine
During the two previous Tribble test weekends we were rewarded with tribbles ("Tribble of Borg" and "Fluidic Space Tribble" based on the content we were testing at the time). It's a pretty safe bet that we'll get one this time (likely "Genesis Tribble" based on the name of Season 3).

And we'll likely get them when Season 3 pushes to live (patch day).
Or more likely get it 6 weeks after launch and then have it be in the Cstore a month later like it was with the fluidic space tribble.
Lt. Commander
# 205
12-07-2010, 05:36 PM
Any thoughts on a ship token, costume, bridge officer, anything but a tribble (unless the Tribble grants immunity for 30 seconds to all damage).
Lt. Commander
# 206
12-07-2010, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigen_Daisuke
Any thoughts on a ship token, costume, bridge officer, anything but a tribble (unless the Tribble grants immunity for 30 seconds to all damage).
It'll be a Tribble. It was a Tribble with the Season One event...it was a Tribble with the Season Two event...and it will be a Tribble with the Season Three event. The only question is what's its stats?
Lt. Commander
# 207
01-03-2011, 04:01 AM
a shuttle pet with no use in combat... just what i always wanted
Lt. Commander
# 208
01-03-2011, 06:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve316 View Post
a shuttle pet with no use in combat... just what i always wanted
It's not a shuttle, it's a runabout. Trust me, I already have a shuttle pet. Why complain? It sucks that they have to bribe people to test on Tribble so they get the load they are looking for in the first place.

Well, I like it. It's pretty cool, and it's a prestige thing, like a badge (inherent value, no combat value needed). Great job, Cryptic! I love my new pet!
Lt. Commander
# 209
01-04-2011, 04:41 AM
I too like this little Runabout. It looks real cool cruising around with Shuttle and Runabout and activating the 300 days firework .
Thank you Cryptic.