Lt. Commander
# 11
01-03-2011, 06:04 AM
...and what about the fragmented British populace quietly invading....I mean, integrating itself....into the forums? :p
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-03-2011, 06:14 AM
Well MG, we do bring a considerable weight of history to the proceedings, wouldn't you say? And we're not as loud!

Fragmented British populace? The Scots don't want independance from Britain. We're just scared of the Tories!

Oooh, sorry! Little bit of politics there. Won't happen again. Probably.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-03-2011, 06:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Black_Douglas
Fragmented British populace? The Scots don't want independance from Britain. We're just scared of the Tories!

Oooh, sorry! Little bit of politics there. Won't happen again. Probably.
I was more referring to the fact there's no pattern for us Brits on the forums. There's representatives for Plymouth, Birmingham, Wolverhampton....Landon....but it's "person here" and "person there". Mind you, it could be us Brits prefer to play rather than chat.

And tbh, I don't care for the tories. Or the lib dems.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-03-2011, 06:19 AM
huh? well anyways newbie...wellcome to sto have so much fun you wet urself. =)

AMERICANS ARE NOT LOUD, WE JUST TALK IN CAPSLOCK!!!
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-03-2011, 06:25 AM
Everything I needed to know about america I learned from HERE
Everything else is just utter nonsense.....more tea?
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-03-2011, 06:43 AM
lol Castagore and SweetPickles. A bit of a relief too. Thought maybe I'd taken the humour a bit far there.

MG, I see what you mean. It might not be a bad idea to get those people connected. Certainly, from a Scottish perspective, both London and New York have a larger population. We'd need to group together just to be heard.

Oh, and aren't the Tories and the Lib Dems the same thing now? Just look at how Vince Cable was assimilated. And you thought it only happened in Star Trek!
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-03-2011, 09:16 AM
Make yourselves heard, valiant Scotsmen! Put on the blue paint and kilts and teach the English the meaning of fear again.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-03-2011, 10:32 AM
No wearing of kilts allowed unless you wear them right. This is law!
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-03-2011, 10:34 AM
Not sure Starfleet consider the kit part of standard uniform, Ravenstein. Anyway, imagine the embarrassment if the gravity plating went down! You know what a true Scotsman wears under his kilt, after all.

Blue paint? It's an idea. It would match my eyes.

I will, however, try to live up to the motto of Scotland; 'Nemo me impune lacessit'. Translated it means, 'No-one attacks me with impunity'. Or, if you prefer it in Scots, 'Wha daur meddle wi' me'. Take that ya Klingon nancy boys!

Defenders of the Federation, unite!