Lt. Commander
# 21
01-01-2011, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mynameisxena View Post
*ahem* raises hand. I'm a female and I play numerous MMOs and have done so for years. Just wanted you boys to know that female gamers are not a myth...we are out there...*cue ominous music* :p
Reading comprehension for the win!

On-topic: I agree, I've not seen any non-white-named Alien Females from any source. I've seen female officer candidates from most every named species but not from the generic aliens. They really should fix that.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-01-2011, 12:30 PM
Female alien officers above common don't exist. Benzite and Caitian officers don't exist at all. They are either unable or unwiling to change this right now.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-01-2011, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidNuetronium
Female alien officers above common don't exist. Benzite and Caitian officers don't exist at all. They are either unable or unwiling to change this right now.
Considering all the other things on their to-do list, the probably consider this to be relatively less important.
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-01-2011, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidNuetronium
I think they're too busy being medics in Klingon space to join your crew. Ever since they added them to the game, 9/10 of them medics I see in NPC groups are female Caitians (the others are Benzites and Tellarites). Did Starfleet fire all the non-Caitian, Benzite and Tellarite medics recently?
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-01-2011, 03:56 PM
Whatever the reason/s are, these issues have been around since release. I don't expect them to be fixed anytime soon.
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-03-2011, 12:39 PM
I guess the big question then is ,,, does Cryptic know there about the fact or is it just a "ghost/glitch" in the system. Obviously not a big enough concern to create a ticket for, but has anyone heard of them even mentioning this before (not like they don't have enough to do grant you).

Has anyone heard of this mentioned by any of the Devs at all?
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-03-2011, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkWanderer View Post
I guess the big question then is ,,, does Cryptic know there about the fact or is it just a "ghost/glitch" in the system. Obviously not a big enough concern to create a ticket for, but has anyone heard of them even mentioning this before (not like they don't have enough to do grant you).

Has anyone heard of this mentioned by any of the Devs at all?
thats the thing also, there is some races/ sexes get only a certain career. like a female trill can be sci but not tact or eng. omho cryptic needs to fix these.
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-03-2011, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor12345 View Post
I think they're too busy being medics in Klingon space to join your crew. Ever since they added them to the game, 9/10 of them medics I see in NPC groups are female Caitians (the others are Benzites and Tellarites). Did Starfleet fire all the non-Caitian, Benzite and Tellarite medics recently?
Also, most Benzite Crewmen die in Security Teams before they reach the the "Ensign" status.
(At least 50% of my Security Team members seems to be Benzites).
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-03-2011, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelphoenix12 View Post
thats the thing also, there is some races/ sexes get only a certain career. like a female trill can be sci but not tact or eng. omho cryptic needs to fix these.
I have sci, tac and eng female trill BO on my joined trill captain.

Took some time to find them, but they do exist.
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-03-2011, 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterprise-D View Post
I have sci, tac and eng female trill BO on my joined trill captain.

Took some time to find them, but they do exist.

Umm,, thank you for the time you spent to post.... however the thread is concerning... the "Alien" in game race not having any female BOFF's ... I attempted to indicate that with my first post , although I was apparently not expressive enough (holiday weekend... perhaps a bit to much celebrating.. my apologies) So aside from Trill ....do you happen to have any NON-White/Common female "Alien" BOFF'S or have you seen any???