Lt. Commander
# 1 klingon question
01-03-2011, 12:57 PM
when do i get to do more story missions as a klingon? I am a lvl 7 LT commander, and wanna have more story missions involved in the game.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-03-2011, 01:19 PM
I started a klingon during the summer. I was excited when they added missions. Unfortunately, they only have one or two per rank, so you'll have to keep PvPing and raiding to get to them.

play well, dude
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-03-2011, 01:26 PM
The Foundry may be the KDF's best hope at seeing a large amount of PvE content, though what missions the Dev's have made for the KDF rock. Just look at those Felkiri.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-03-2011, 01:48 PM
I think the lack of Klingon missions in Star Trek Online could be due to a lack of thinking outside the box by creators of missions. If you're going to play what is the equivalent of "bad guys" (at least in the eyes of the Federation and Starfleet) then those missions should involve doing things that might reflect that view. It's fine to assault bunches of Starfleet officers that are milling around on a planet but Klingons would not stop there. Civilians would also be taking dirt naps, property would be destroyed, people would be subdued and perhaps shipped off to the mines of some moon somewhere. The Klingons would be doing things that further their interests no matter how morally repugnant these things were to the Feds.

If STO is not going to push the envelope for these kinds of "adult" missions because they are afraid they are going to offend people, then don't have a faction that is, in effect, the "bad guy" of the game.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-04-2011, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
The Foundry may be the KDF's best hope at seeing a large amount of PvE content, though what missions the Dev's have made for the KDF rock. Just look at those Felkiri.
Don't forget about the weeklies. Along with the KDF-only missions, they're the best that have been released thus far. I can't wait to see what Series Three brings.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-04-2011, 12:28 PM
They are very well done. I replay them just for the screenshots.