Lt. Commander
# 1 Real life goods
01-02-2011, 04:42 PM
Just a thought but I was wondering if anyone thought of making a C-Store where you actually can buy your original concept uniforms for real?

Just like the original shirts and gear that CBS and Paramount sell today.

Cryptic has made some wonderful original concept uniforms and art. Why not get them made and sell them to us through the game and your website.

I for 1 would love to buy some of your uniforms, small replica ships, replica guns and soforth.

What do you think? I believe this would bolster revenue for Cryptic greatly and also fuel Cryptic to create more original designes.
Lt. Commander
# 2 Meybe
01-02-2011, 05:12 PM
They would be pretty cool if they we also available as T-Shirts,Hoodies,Leather Jackets and the like
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-05-2011, 01:30 AM
I want a t-shirt that says "Where's Sulu?" and a hoodie that reads "Congratulations, Lieutenant!" with a picture of Spock on it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-06-2011, 05:05 AM
I'd DEFINATELY get a 'Where's Sulu?' shirt.

As far as actual STO uni's are concerned, one group has atleast attempted it at some point on commission from Dan Griffis at Cryptic. There's only one design shown but they can apparently do the others aswell. It's expensive as one would expect with a custom leather jacket. The site is very basic but then i guess they're more interested in designing jackets :p STO uni's
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-06-2011, 05:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cormoran View Post
I'd DEFINATELY get a 'Where's Sulu?' shirt.
Count me in.

But only if the text is on the back.
Since thats where he always used to be... Right behind you in the office.